+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Xbox One Maintenance - January 31, 2017 - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

Na you might have a 4 min wait time load back in

Quote Originally Posted by xlVlx View Post
    You guys should pick a more convenient time for maint. Maybe when 90% of your servers are logging off?
    This is not possible, we aren't the only people that play this game, when we log off, people will be logging on in a different timezone, we all wake up and play at different times, the servers will always be busy.

It doesn't matter what time they did this, there will always be people to complain about inconvenience, it doesn't matter now, it's over and done with. If I was a dev I'd keep it offline until people stopped complaining. Which they can do, it doesn't matter if you paid for something in it. It's a free to play and a beta, basically it can be shut down at any time without warning. And we can't do anything about it. There was stipulations about the purchases that I guess you guys never read the fine print.

Market place

The market still doesn't work right on Xbox one trove. Very disappointed.👎👎👎👎👎👎

Quote Originally Posted by Streak View Post
    Why must you do this on a Tuesday my mining day ruined I have to work a lot I rely on Day's like this to restock on supplies thx for ruining my day trion
    Really dude? All xbox games get updates on tuesdays. The world doesnt revolve around you

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #136
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by xlVlx View Post
    You guys should pick a more convenient time for maint. Maybe when 90% of your servers are logging off? Instead of just wanting to log on. Im not complaining. Anything you guys can do to make the game better is fine by me.
    I hear you. We get this request a lot. We perform maintenance and patches when we have engineers/devs in the office to address issues. If all we need is a server restart that can be done at any hour so we try to plan those accordingly (such as Defiance server restarts).

With patches and backend system updates we need to make sure that we have access to our full team of people to make things go as smoothly as possible. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make things happen, and when things aren't going as expected it's important that everyone involved is readily available.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #137
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chronics007 View Post
    The market still doesn't work right on Xbox one trove. Very disappointed.👎👎👎👎👎👎
    Can you give more info? The more specific the better.

Thank you Fasti!

I believe Mr Chronics007 is speaking of the Marketplace and how some people say they cannot purchase anything after the first page. You have to narrow down your search so that what you are looking for on the Marketplace is on the first page. Cannot be exactly sure that is what Mr Chronics007 is talking about as I am not them. But that would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Can you give more info? The more specific the better.
    Fasti, the marketplace has been messed up when we attempt to purchase anything that isn't on the first page of our search. We would search an item and most of us would look for the lowest prices, the first page would be flooded with large quantities so we would scroll down a page and there would be something we could afford but not be able to purchase because when we go to select it the "buy" option it shaded out and it won't let us click. So we can only buy off the first page which in most cases tends to be very inconvenient to people that get pushed off the cover page by lower prices trying to sell.. if that could get fixed that would be amazing. And thank you for reading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast