+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Xbox One Maintenance - January 31, 2017 - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

Stop asking for compensation, easy way to appease all is tomorrow to have today's mining bonus for a set time and adventure loot

By the way you should add me, Dylly So Illy, I'm the leader of Green Light District. 420 blaze it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylly So Illy View Post
    They probably understand this and are losing probably a lot more than we are lol. Maybe a few hour boost to something maybe, but it's not that big of a deal.
    I mean, honestly, considering the fact that it's just maintenance and it's only a few hours of 1 day, even an in game boost would be something that they'd do more out of generosity than any sort of necessity for compensation.

I hate my phone tho it spells out the weirded stuff when I type too fast

Weirdest -_-see what I mean

5 and a half hours later.... NO TROVE. I don't really mind, although it's incredibly annoying when i've been waiting to play here all day.

exactly! I have 2 months of patron simply by grinding resources and crafting, selling in marketplace and then saving flux and buying patron with flux. only thing i bought was a small 4.99 pack to get the dragon, but i have found way better mounts and crafted a neon dragon..so yeah no need to spend real money here...

Soooooo like I said beautiful weather here in sunny Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Neuggs View Post
    I mean, honestly, considering the fact that it's just maintenance and it's only a few hours of 1 day, even an in game boost would be something that they'd do more out of generosity than any sort of necessity for compensation.
    Even though today is longer than normal. Though people that do pay for the patron should get something. Because that's a set amount of time that you have payed for.

they could of atleast said a prediction of when they think they will be finished when they typed out update 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast