+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Xbox One Maintenance - January 31, 2017 - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

its not about money its the fact that they need to pick better days to do maintainance because of time zones and dailys....

Yes they have micro transaction you don't have to buy them nobody is making you buy them chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Phantesm View Post
    Yes it's free to play because they thrive off of microtransactions which you me and thousands of others have contributed to. It's free to play but most definitely pay to progress were putting money in there pockets.
    They probably understand this and are losing probably a lot more than we are lol. Maybe a few hour boost to something maybe, but it's not that big of a deal.

I wonder how busy the servers are at 2am pst on sunday........

Yes I agree nobody is "making" us buy them but do you mean to tell me there not needed once past a certain point in time?

LMFAO! I'm in my twitch chat correcting the grammar of trolls.

Been waiting a while, 5 hours exactly! come on hurry this up!

Quote Originally Posted by XDoXwhatX View Post
    I wonder how busy the servers are at 2am pst on sunday........
    You're right, they did screw us on timing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantesm View Post
    Yes I agree nobody is "making" us buy them but do you mean to tell me there not needed once past a certain point in time?
    Not really no, maybe to get re-gems but you get free daily coins anyways.

No they are not needed at all to can get everything in that game without making a single purchase maybe work a little harder grind out and craft somethi n good work the marketplace save flux and use that to buy what you need or play normal and get a longer enjoyment from just playing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast