+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Xbox One Maintenance - January 31, 2017 - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

Sup all, hows everyone doing? Whenever servers update anyone down to mine hardcore? GT - Money Man Mitch Twitch- Codblackjesus

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManMitch View Post
    Sup all, hows everyone doing? Whenever servers update anyone down to mine hardcore? GT - Money Man Mitch Twitch- Codblackjesus
    I'll be down to mine but I might not have much time left after it comes back up till all the kids go to bed

Add me, Dylly so illy. I'm the leader of the club, Green Light District.

Come on already 30 minutes til im heading off for my night shift...

Beautiful weather we are having in sunny florida......

This is ridiculous I understand it's a beta etc but yall rolled out the big patch on ps4 and it's up and running all y'all were doing on Xbox was "maintenance" and it's been almost 6 hours. Somebody on your end definitely messed up and I feel we deserve compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantesm View Post
    This is ridiculous I understand it's a beta etc but yall rolled out the big patch on ps4 and it's up and running all y'all were doing on Xbox was "maintenance" and it's been almost 6 hours. Somebody on your end definitely messed up and I feel we deserve compensation.
    And what do you think serves as just compensation for a free to play game bro? It sucks I like this game to but I don't think it's worth all that although I still stand by on his I think a less busy time would be better

i agree should be some sort of compensation its mining day for gods sake :O

I'm just chillin' gettin' toasted on some Gorilla Glue waiting. Chill out guys.

Yes it's free to play because they thrive off of microtransactions which you me and thousands of others have contributed to. It's free to play but most definitely pay to progress were putting money in there pockets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast