+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Xbox One Maintenance - January 31, 2017 - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

An idea?

For the sake of not actually complaining like everyone else. There is a better way to go about these updates. Just keep a small cluster of servers not necessarily as large as the main servers, and just update those first and then switch them on while you bring the main servers down for maintenance. Worked for XBL and my ISP every time they had to do an update, it sure could work here and then the community wouldn't be complaining so much. It's a win-win because then Trion doesn't lose countless hours of in-game revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by shanalbee View Post
    i agree ive had no crashes and no rubber banding and ive played 3 days about 10 hours each day
    ive been playing for around a month now and i can tell you its 100% on there end, when your in chat with other people and someone says is anybody else got reall bad lag now? and everyone agrees at the same time i doubt its user end.

Spoiler.
    What if it is the patch update and they told us it wasn't so to surprise us when it is???
    Thoughts?

:]

Can't Wait to play again!
    Xbox Gamertag; SAi10R

Quote Originally Posted by youradurtbag View Post
    Spoiler.
    What if it is the patch update and they told us it wasn't so to surprise us when it is???
    Thoughts?
    They don't have to shut down server for that I d0nt think I thought that would be a update on our end but I could be mistaken

Does anyone know if and when the queue line to play begins?

Quote Originally Posted by XDoXwhatX View Post
    They don't have to shut down server for that I d0nt think I thought that would be a update on our end but I could be mistaken
    Eh. Just a different topic to get people away from posting hate

It's a beta people....lol the game is fantastic if it goes down periodically for them to update and maintain their servers just deal with it, like I said it's a BETA! hahaha PS4 servers are back now, hopefully XB1 will be back shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by XDoXwhatX View Post
    Does anyone know if and when the que line to play begins?
    Well when it does I'll be at the back of it...

Any news?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast