+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GRAND OPENING!! The hardest (hopefully) maze in Trove! Maze runners welcome!

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you guys succeeded at some point! Sorry for the very delayed reply! xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    ...it's probably going to have a decent chunk of sheer randomness.

I am working on a 254^3 cube maze myself restam. Find me in game and take me to your maze

I have a small maze in my club, but its pretty tiny, (it does get very confusing if your class is tall) but this has given me something to beat (ps4 player tho) (cant do it)

GORTAR, are you playing again?! If so I'll reinstall. Been waiting for the update to do so. Cuz definitely need to take you to it and watch you suff---err try it...

Big news: I have updated the original introduction due to finding the minigame class block to work in pvp arenas. There is no longer a way to cheat your way through without my help.

The whole maze is broken now, the MAIN problem with this maze is that i CAN'T remove the scaffolding blocks anymore. I loved this maze before, but now i can't even start it ;(

Well that's a shame. I'll have to pop on and check as well. I don't see anything in any patch notes regarding a change in this manner, so it might be a bug Trion will have to fix. Ideally this is the case or my poor maze has gone to the gutter. ;_;

Try removing the scaffolds with E and not letting players get in with another block that only disappears in PvP. (If that's the problem)
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

Well RIP. Problem certainly seems to be some change on TROVE's end. They are indeed no longer removable in the instanced version. :/

+ Reply to Thread