+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Failed to connect to auth server, often.

Failed to connect to auth server, often.

Anyone else get this? I open Glyph, logs me in fine but when opening Trove it doesn't login and instead shows a login screen. If I try to input my credentials it says the auth server is down.

Usually I just try 5-10 times and it will work randomly but hasen't been working at all for past couple days. Not sure why this happens. Really really tired of all these bugs lol.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! I checked your account and I didn't see any reason why you would be blocked from logging in, so this may be an intermittent issue on our end. You may want to try reinstalling Glyph and maybe some other troubleshooting steps to see if that helps!

I'm having the same problem I even hard reset my Xbox still not working

Hey ive had the same problem too and never got it to work ;/

Exclamation Success, continuing login..... failed to connect to auth server. (HELP!!!)

Every time I go to login to trove on ps4 it says Success, continuing login then I wait a couple minutes then I get a message that say something like Failed to connect to auth server. Then it say server's might be down. But I know there not because everyone I know can play but me. Please Help ive tried everything.

Post I can't log on to auth server

It just happened suddenly. I don't know why but my game just crashed and when i re log on I can't enter auth server.

I can't enter auth server

Same issue. Please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLegendaryColor491 View Post
    Every time I go to login to trove on ps4 it says Success, continuing login then I wait a couple minutes then I get a message that say something like Failed to connect to auth server. Then it say server's might be down. But I know there not because everyone I know can play but me. Please Help i've tried everything.

This is probably the same bug that is happening with PC servers. AS: Login and then failing to connect to auth servers. I wouldn't be surprised. Just a different bug. It's on Trove's servers. They're currently dealing with a lot of server issues. This needs to be fixed ASAP

+ Reply to Thread