+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for people to play this game with!

Cool Looking for people to play this game with!

Hello everyone,

My name is Caity (IGN: Caitybee on NA server), I just joined Trove about a week ago but lately I haven't had much luck finding people my age to play Trove with. I'd really like to find a club with mature people age 18+ so I can do dungeons with, grind materials, and more. I'm 23 years old and to be honest I get taken advantage of too much in the game by younger players constantly asking me for stuff or runs through Shadow Temple.

If you think I'd be a great addition to your club, or a good buddy to play Trove with, please feel free to contact me!

Hope you all have a very nice day!
    - Juju
    -Caitybee - NA Server-

U're welcome to join our club if u want to.
    /joinworld Faz Esse and ask anyone for an invite, os message me (ign: SuperShiva)

GL, have fun
    IGN: SuperShiva Founder / Leader of Faz Esse

I notice you're from Canada - send poutine pl0x?
    Haha anyway, welcome to the party!
    Need a Trove boost?
    Here are three reward sites you can use to obtain FREE gift cards and more to support your gaming addiction.Enjoy and feel free to say hi if we meet! I promise not to bite...hard.

i am 25 years old and also looking for more people to play with, add me in game: liorrrb1991 ^_^

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here in game.

If you are under mastery level 20 you can use this code to get a free class coin: CQ3PHDGCZ6K2JX3DQTTC

can join me if you want my ign is troveaddict I know the feeling of bein harassed by new players XD maybe I can return the favor and carry you some tonight ? im 22 years old, 19k pr from Canada as well

hey yea i am looking for someone to play with on trove i am 18 years old and my IGN:Heyzzer so feel free to add me guys

+ Reply to Thread