+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Money to waste

Money to waste

I use my Chaos Chest Karma and I get 50 more chaos chests. I filled THAT up and got some mount I don't care about. I bought two golden Chaos chests and got more mounts I don't care about. ANd finally I buy ONe last Golden Chaos Chest for 175k. Its the last of my flux . Its pretty obvious I am DESPERATE for those hydrojet wings. And you know what I get?

http://imgur.com/a/g6zq8

You got 4 mounts so 4x4 = 16 cores.

Get 1 more and then you can craft the wings. I know how you feel though. My friend got 6 mounts that she didn't need in trying to get those wings, feels bad.

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

So far I've only done 70 CCs for one Karma run, then the 10 Light Vaults I get, and then the 1 or more Golden Chaos Chest I've gotten for the week. If I don't have the new loot after all that (and I haven't every week since this patch hit), then I craft the dang thing. I've found so far that I'll get at least enough Cores to craft a mount plus a couple that I can roll over for wings later. Just as long as they don't push out back to back wings for too long with my crappy luck.

So I'd suggest just farming up all you can for a week and just opening up what you've got come Sunday or Monday. If you get what you're after, stop. If not, you might have enough to craft it. Also remember that with the Chaos Crafter, all these loots will always be there to be crafted once you're able to get the materials.

TLDR: Set yourself some goal then just craft.

opened 140cc for the new bike and got 1 wolf, leafy wings and 2 tradeable caskart (which are high chance this week, market is flooded by them surprisingly).

i would like to have the KARMA should grant the actual rotation chaos chest mount/wings and NOT rnd stuff.

ps: i would not waste any flux for not guarenteed stuff from random chaos chests.
    rip your flux.
    IGN: Ezcaflowne - Mastery 300 - Battle Rank: 50
    Visit the Fortras Lancer Mod made by Delicious and Pirate Joe!! click HERE <3
    Check out Datguy80 fortras ally mod, its awesome, too! click HERE

I feel your pain.
    I opened around 280 chaos chests, only to get skeye, and other various mounts I already have learned. Did not get the new cycle.
    Then I opened two golden chaos chests, only to get a 'rare' 50 chaos chests and some magrider I did not need.
    However opening the last 50 chaos chests, I got the cycle from a non-karma hit. Woot!

Something that I could have gotten for 75k on the market previously is now much more difficult to obtain.
    At least I got cores for some more costumes though, as the list of items we can make are limited.

The old way, we could sell off the items we did not need, and earn the flux for the things we do need.
    New way is hoping you get the item that is in rotation, and if not, trashing the in-tradable things to get chaos cores to craft it yourself.
    In the end, it is just costing you more flux and materials to do the same thing.

complaining will do nothing as it falls on deaf dev ears. Only thing a player can do to combat oppressive "rng" is stop wanting said items that require that "rng". If players collectively stop playing a portion of a game , that portion of the game starts to cost money that its not replacing, which forces devs to "revamp" (another word for failure) that portion of the game.
    For pixart nostalgia , feed your eyeholes at /joinworld Terminus
    Also making new art at Explicit Content clubworld, just south of the spawn point. /joinworld Explicit Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulus View Post
    Only thing a player can do to combat oppressive "rng" is stop wanting said items that require that "rng".
    But for the players who are trying to climb the mastery ranks... what would be the point in quitting?
    I do not see it as complaining, but the posting of actual experiences we are all going through.
    I prefer this, than to say nothing at all.

Afterall, speaking up helped us get the dragonite implemented, did it not?
    And speaking up also got us a temporary 2nd stat gear reroll, did it not?
    And speaking up also got us a promised future 'gem reroll', did it not?
    And speaking up also got us plasma fishing... ok maybe not this

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    But for the players who are trying to climb the mastery ranks... what would be the point in quitting?
    I do not see it as complaining, but the posting of actual experiences we are all going through.
    I prefer this, than to say nothing at all.

1-Afterall, speaking up helped us get the dragonite implemented, did it not?
    2-And speaking up also got us a temporary 2nd stat gear reroll, did it not?
    3-And speaking up also got us a promised future 'gem reroll', did it not?
    4-And speaking up also got us plasma fishing... ok maybe not this
    1-Yes.
    2-Yes.
    3- No promises ;D. Remember they never promise.
    4- lol.

+ Reply to Thread