+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Losing a level 15 radiant yellow empowered gem

Angry Losing a level 15 radiant yellow empowered gem

Friday january 6th at 4:38 am (ETS) i had gone into the everdark u8 to get my neon ninja a class gem. After completing the collesium i had noticed that my neon ninja needed to be 5k power rank in order to get a class gem with my class gem key... Rooky misteak on my part. I then proceeded to unsocket my three empowered gems ( blue stellar, red stellar and yellow radiant) from my dracolith ( he had 6k pr) to give them to my neon ninja to get him up to 5k pr. On the last gem i unsocketed, my yellow gem, it had poped up saying "you need 2k flux in order to unsocket" (around those lines) and i noticed the yes box was grey because i had ran out of flux.I was in the dark so i ascidently pressed a instead of b when my gem had vanished. It was not in my inventory and it did not give me anything like gem dust and what not. I tested to see if the invisable inventory glitch was involved but it wasn't, it is just gone. My gem was a level15 yellow radiant empowered gem with 4.5k magic damage, 18k health and 71.9% crit damage. It had the ability called cubic curtain. I understand this game is still in beta on xbox one but this is a serious issue.

My xbox live gt is Delirax

+ Reply to Thread