Thread: PTS Store Pack And Items

PTS Store Pack And Items

Ok first, PTS is an openly played platform for players from Live, who basically, just wanna do an easier, more fun version of the Live server. Although it may be easier up to a certain point, players hate the fact that they can't buy whatever they want from the store (such as packs, items, eggs, cc, gcc, etc). I never quite understood why PTS wasn't completely free. There are a bunch of players trying to main PTS because, well it's fun! Some say making the packs free will break the PTS economy. To be completely honest, who cares about the PTS economy. The economy is higher because players think the items they sell are easier to obtain (when in fact they aren't).
    Well anyways, an opinion is an opinion and everyone has one; This is mine.

-AahjaiTheGod

Quote Originally Posted by AahjaiTheGod View Post
    Ok first, PTS is an openly played platform for players from Live, who basically, just wanna do an easier, more fun version of the Live server. Although it may be easier up to a certain point, players hate the fact that they can't buy whatever they want from the store (such as packs, items, eggs, cc, gcc, etc). I never quite understood why PTS wasn't completely free. There are a bunch of players trying to main PTS because, well it's fun! Some say making the packs free will break the PTS economy. To be completely honest, who cares about the PTS economy. The economy is higher because players think the items they sell are easier to obtain (when in fact they aren't).
    Well anyways, an opinion is an opinion and everyone has one; This is mine.

-AahjaiTheGod
    The issue isn't the PTS economy. The issue was that people were buying millions of chaos chest and opening them all at the same time. The server couldn't handle the load that people were giving it. PTS is also a place for testing. It isn't intended to be an alternative to Live. There will eventually be a wipe on PTS. People need to understand that.

IGN: spar13