+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making a 10k+PR Club!

Making a 10k+PR Club!

Im really struggling to find anyone to do u9 ETC with and would like to make a club with a bunch of players with 10k+ PR so it can be easier to find partners.
    Let me know if interested

Having an end game Club is a great idea and will definitely happen at some point, but its probably to early for that. You would be better off join an already established club and transitioning it into a end game club. Your minimum requirement is WAY to high right now. There are only a hand full of 10k+ PR. Setting the bar lower... around 6k or 7k would be better, and increase your minimum requirements as time goes on. This would also give the lower PR's time to reach 10k or more.

Either way, good luck on your club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcrew View Post
    Your minimum requirement is WAY to high right now. There are only a hand full of 10k+ PR. Setting the bar lower... around 6k or 7k would be better, and increase your minimum requirements as time goes on. This would also give the lower PR's time to reach 10k or more.
    Way too high? It's actually quite low, considering the amount of players, and to get PR nowadays, it's much easier.

Click here if you're under Mastery Rank 20 for your free class!

Quote Originally Posted by ZETANE View Post
    Way too high? It's actually quite low, considering the amount of players, and to get PR nowadays, it's much easier.
    Love people who chime in without research.

There are currently 276 people at 10K. considering there are 100K+ players (according to leaderboard) its a HANDFUL of people. I'll be generous and say you get 10% of those into the same NEW club. thats still only 27. I would wager most of them are already in an established club, a few in my club.

As I said, its TO HIGH, for now.

But you were right about one thing, its easy to get PR, if you spend $$$$. Waiting about one month then increase the requirement to 10K would be far more efficient.

There are currently 276 people at 10K. considering there are 100K+ players (according to leaderboard) its a HANDFUL of people. I'll be generous and say you get 10% of those into the same NEW club. thats still only 27. I would wager most of them are already in an established club, a few in my club.

But you were right about one thing, its easy to get PR, if you spend $$$$. Waiting about one month then increase the requirement to 10K would be far more efficient.

276 people at 10k? Where did you get that value from? Knight leaderboards itself already has 759 people that have 10k PR and above...
    However I would agree that it will be really hard for him to get any 10k PR players at all since the club is probably not even created/developed and there is probably nothing much that would attract higher PR players to join.

@ScissorHands If you genuinely want to make your own club, start by inviting some friends and don't set a PR limit, just have active players willing to progress. If you want to have good players it would be better to join an already established club.

It's not too high. 10k Nowadays are not that rare/uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zectros View Post
    276 people at 10k? Where did you get that value from? Knight leaderboards itself already has 759 people that have 10k PR and above...
    However I would agree that it will be really hard for him to get any 10k PR players at all since the club is probably not even created/developed and there is probably nothing much that would attract higher PR players to join.

@ScissorHands If you genuinely want to make your own club, start by inviting some friends and don't set a PR limit, just have active players willing to progress. If you want to have good players it would be better to join an already established club.
    This is XBOX discussion, not PC. All values are from the xbox leaderboard, not computer.

I feel like everyone that is responding is assuming we are talking about PC Trove

This is in the Xbox one general discussion, I thought some people could read but guess not. But there is not many 10k+ looking for a club, and there already is a 10k+ club, I myself being 10k+ knows you will have a hard time starting a new 10k+ club, just do as someone suggested already and lower your reqs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkSquirrel View Post
    This is in the Xbox one general discussion, I thought some people could read but guess not. But there is not many 10k+ looking for a club, and there already is a 10k+ club, I myself being 10k+ knows you will have a hard time starting a new 10k+ club, just do as someone suggested already and lower your reqs.
    What club is this? I'm at 9K atm but I will for sure be at 10K once the reset hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zectros View Post

That may be true on pc but xbox its a different story lol

+ Reply to Thread