+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: A warning to anyone wanting to make it to top mastery

Quote Originally Posted by saaaav View Post
    you need to spend a grand in order to be top mastery because you need 1000 patron points
    ^This. I'm not sure how you can spend a grand or more and not be super high up (I guess grinding matters more in some aspects), but that doesn't matter as long as you're happy with your purchase. However 1000 patron points gives mastery and so is a requirement for the top reward, even if it doesn't guarantee it.

Not industrious enough/not as smart/ don't play smart enough like other folks. I try but yeah :P

They do like to put RNG into the game. It's easy to see they did this intentionally "by design". It's like receiving a paycheck with a chance to be $0 even though you did the same amount of work as others. Even though this is just a game, it doesn't feel good for your accomplishments to sometimes amount to nothing. Leaderboards should be fair instead of random.

This is unfair and stupid, when the prize was just for first place, we others could contact support to get our pinatas, i don't see why you wouldn't be able to now.

just have a look at this:

You just need to keep on bothering them, and eventually they'll stop with their automated nonsense and get a human in there to sort things out for you.

It didn't come as easily as i make it out to be, there's about 10 messages back and forth of this frustrating stuff.

I hope they get their act together and give you them sooner rather than later.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 62,313 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 279.731 | Flask Cooldown Issue
    Heart-a-Phones Received: 541 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 669 | Alpha Conqueror | Notes for Returning Players | Trion Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by saaaav View Post
    you need to spend a grand in order to be top mastery because you need 1000 patron points
    So we can officially say that this game IS pay to win.
    I quit this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloc Freidon View Post
    So we can officially say that this game IS pay to win.
    Not really. Some people say that topping leaderboard isn't actually winning. You know, "you can't win Trove" XD
    DCHDC3YP96RRTEZJYLRY
    ^
    Click this link or apply the code if you are below Mastery 20. You will get a free Class Coin and help me get a dragon. Thanks!

My class suggestions:
    Shaman, Gunjurer, Archer Archer, Athlete, Shadow Samurai

Other suggestions:
    Better Battle Box system / / Expanding exploration / / Gem system overhaul / / Anti-leech loot distribution / / Resell button / / Lore implementation / / Better class changing

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hey guys,

Since having a tie at max mastery is non-exploitable our CS team will be granting rewards for this board to everyone who ties for first.

As an aside, in general CS is definitely the place to go for anything lost or not working due to a game bug. But in this case since this is how the feature is programmed there isn't anything they can do without the us on the dev team weighing in and making a pretty big exception (as we certainly will in this case, since it makes sense to do so). They will always help, but sometimes their hands are tied until we get to talk more internally.

We'll also be changing the game code to award ties in the future, but we don't want to wait for that patch to go live before making sure people can collect some hard earned rewards.

Avarem, thx for the great news

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Hey guys,

Since having a tie at max mastery is non-exploitable our CS team will be granting rewards for this board to everyone who ties for first.

As an aside, in general CS is definitely the place to go for anything lost or not working due to a game bug. But in this case since this is how the feature is programmed there isn't anything they can do without the us on the dev team weighing in and making a pretty big exception (as we certainly will in this case, since it makes sense to do so). They will always help, but sometimes their hands are tied until we get to talk more internally.

We'll also be changing the game code to award ties in the future, but we don't want to wait for that patch to go live before making sure people can collect some hard earned rewards.
    Thank you for stepping in, i know you're as concerned about this as we are.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 62,313 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 279.731 | Flask Cooldown Issue
    Heart-a-Phones Received: 541 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 669 | Alpha Conqueror | Notes for Returning Players | Trion Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

was actually suprised to see a reply from av on here. nice job .
    Feed your eyeholes! /joinworld Terminus

+ Reply to Thread