+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: A warning to anyone wanting to make it to top mastery

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    I saw the response now, thank you for letting me know.

Though I still feel that now with 18+ people in the top mastery it's getting a bit out of hand. Slowly the game is having more and more people at the maximum potential mastery points as time goes by. I've been lucky to get my rewards the past few weeks without having to submit a ticket. This time it just threw me off a bit.
    Understood completely. They'd already awarded the stuff before I reached out, which is good. The ideal situation is to make the in game tech work to recognize the ties. As Avarem has mentioned, the tech for delivering rewards wasn't built on the premise of a large number of ties. Once we get that sorted out it should make things much easier on everyone. That's still very likely going to happen later this year so please hang in there.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Understood completely. They'd already awarded the stuff before I reached out, which is good. The ideal situation is to make the in game tech work to recognize the ties. As Avarem has mentioned, the tech for delivering rewards wasn't built on the premise of a large number of ties. Once we get that sorted out it should make things much easier on everyone. That's still very likely going to happen later this year so please hang in there.
    Could you not (as someone mentioned in another thread) use the score based system to award those with the maximum possible mastery with top rewards similar to the lower tier rewards?
    My referral code: WYYPNJ2KQF2QTJHF737Q but feel free to use someone else's if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Could you not (as someone mentioned in another thread) use the score based system to award those with the maximum possible mastery with top rewards similar to the lower tier rewards?
    I would definitely approve this cause max master is like what, over 500? I'm getting close to there, but the grind to have to get to MAX mastery...

I don't understand why they just use mastery points at intervals... up until max mastery... then everyone is properly rewarded... like the first is at enough points to equal 100 mastery then increase for intervals of 50 up until 300... then when the mastery is increased to 500 (which is what I think they said when next power update comes out) then raise the top 2/3 reward tiers up 200 so it's 400/450/500 for the top 2/3
    Want a free class coin if you're under mastery rank 20? CLICK HERE!!!!

I
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    It needs to be score-based instead of top 10. Honestly, it'd be better off being score-based for all the tiers. Whatever the top is that week, 50k+, 40k+, 30k+ and 20k+.
    I want this. I need it. Now!
    I'm Mastery 400+ and got ALL classes to 6k+ (Most of them are 10k+). That's about all you need to know about me in Trove.
    Main is SH, got 20,952 PR on it
    I use Rev in ST's 20,097 on him.
    Yeah that's about it...
    Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin? Click here! http://tinyurl.com/glo4f2l
    PS: IGN is vizthex if you wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarimonde View Post
    lies, have spent over 2 grand and not even top 400, not even 17.5k pr or higher too :P
    then you spent your money on the wrong thing XD

So last week i had max mastery with rank under 10. I asked on support 7 days ago if i can get my max mastery rewards. I didnt get my reply. So how is it? I was doing it for nothing or what?
    IGN: KubrtCZE
    Leader of CeskoSlovensko
    Max mastery achieved after 480 days of playing.
    Max mastery lost on 598 day. Thanks Trion.
    Max mastery obtained again on 622 day,

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrt23 View Post
    So last week i had max mastery with rank under 10. I asked on support 7 days ago if i can get my max mastery rewards. I didnt get my reply. So how is it? I was doing it for nothing or what?
    They have provided my rewards within 2 days every time I tied for max mastery. Are you providing a screenshot of your collections window and explaining the situation properly?

Yes i did. I send screen before and after contest. No reply. I have opened other ticket with lost gem keys and its same. No reply. Waiting for simple reply for 7 days is insane.
    IGN: KubrtCZE
    Leader of CeskoSlovensko
    Max mastery achieved after 480 days of playing.
    Max mastery lost on 598 day. Thanks Trion.
    Max mastery obtained again on 622 day,

I'd just like to chime into this thread again and say there's a fix for contest ties on the PTS right now, Hopefully that will solve all our problems once it hits live. (And works properly)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 70,901 | Total Power Rank: 289,980 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 654 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 685 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

+ Reply to Thread