+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Winston Wagglesworth IV - Community Superstar Ally

This is a spiffy idea. I'd also suggest more allies from more of the "visible devs" - like the bunch we see often on stream and whatnot.

EDIT: Just read Winston's description. Sure Fasti, uh huh, we believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    This is a spiffy idea. I'd also suggest more allies from more of the "visible devs" - like the bunch we see often on stream and whatnot.
    Maybe we could have a whole pack of allies for this, that would be awesome
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

That's one adorable dog :3 This is a nice idea to promote a more healthy community

This is an awesome idea. There have been many who have contributed tons and tons of knowledge on the forums which have helped me immensely.
    I really hope that they have gotten this ally already as many are very obvious!

Awww sweet! This ally is so cute

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    This is an awesome idea. There have been many who have contributed tons and tons of knowledge on the forums which have helped me immensely.
    I really hope that they have gotten this ally already as many are very obvious!
    I don't know if anyone has gotten one yet but maybe it could be kickstarted with some nominations.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

The only thing that's stronger than salt and rage is greed!

Seriously though, this is a nice incentive to promote a friendlier forum experience.

Also to anyone scrolling past this point in the thread, prepare for massive cringe. <3
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

It's a good idea and a cute ally. Guess I'll need to greatly tone down my salt if I want one. We'll see what happens from this. I have a good feeling this will turn out well.

Does this mean I have to change my signature? Well, too late now. Already did.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    I don't know if anyone has gotten one yet but maybe it could be kickstarted with some nominations.
    I have only given one so far. More will be coming soon, but they will definitely be quite rare for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    I have only given one so far. More will be coming soon, but they will definitely be quite rare for a while.
    Only one? wow...
    If so can i nominate Etaew? He deserves one for sure
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

+ Reply to Thread