+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Winston Wagglesworth IV - Community Superstar Ally

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Winston Wagglesworth IV - Community Superstar Ally

Hi there!

I'm Fasti and I love bulldogs. In addition to bulldogs I also love giving people stuff. With that in mind, I'd like to introduce my friend, Winston Wagglesworth IV.

He's a brand new ally that gives 8 Jump because bulldogs are famous for their jumping skills.

The reason for this post is because this ally is a little different. The only way to get this adorable little monster is by being a positive force in the Trove community. 2017 is a brand new year and it's shaping up to be a great one for Trovians everywhere!

"Positive" does not mean that you only post happy thoughts. "Positive" means that what you post is framed in such a way as to make positive change within the game or the community.
    • If you reply to posts from new players with helpful info and resources you might find a Winston coming at you.
    • Think we made a mistake? What is the mistake? What is the better path? How many caps are in your post? Is it all the caps?
    • Be constructive in your feedback of the game.
    • Like a player's idea? Say so!

Be awesome and it will be noticed. We're not giving out Winston for every nice comment, but if we see a pattern that demonstrates that you want to make the community a better place we'll hook you up. We'll add the ally directly to your account so be sure you're posting from your primary account unless you want to end up very, very sad.

If you play on a console be sure to link your Trion account with your console so we can add the ally for you. If you're not linked you won't be able to receive the ally.

An important caveat, because who doesn't like caveats? You can't ask for one. Ask and ye shall not receive.

Thanks to everyone who is here reading up on current issues, posting suggestions, and calling out bugs like a boss!

But what happened to Winston Wagglesworth 1, 2 and 3? Kinda scared now...
    On a serious note, this sounds like a great idea, hopefully the forums can become more active and people will start making constructive feedback instead of just complaining.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerDj View Post
    But what happened to Winston Wagglesworth 1, 2 and 3? Kinda scared now...
    On a serious note, this sounds like a great idea, hopefully the forums can become more active and people will start making constructive feedback instead of just complaining.
    I, II, and III were not positive and were given the Old Boot.

IGN: spar13

I love this idea!
    I would love to see sub sections on forums for each language that Trove is already translated to, so then maybe people who don't speak english can have a chance to get this ally and help others who also don't speak english
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

Angry

Winston!!! I need you!

Interesting idea for the community involvement aspect. Nice to have some sort of identifiable thing for those community focused people who try to make the game a palce you want to actually enjoy. Would help with community engagement between players which could use a bit of a touch up.
    And of course, its a bulldog so i mean cmon, whats not to love :P

This is an awesome idea, and even if I didn't know about, I still answer questions to the best of my relatively n00bish ability.
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.

Does he have mastery? I like your intentions, but tying max mastery to "being nice" might not sit well with some of the folks on top.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Does he have mastery? I like your intentions, but tying max mastery to "being nice" might not sit well with some of the folks on top.
    No it doesnt have mastery

This is a cool idea, The ally is super adorable too.

+ Reply to Thread