+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [UI] TheSymbol's Chat Mod

Holy chat magic, this is an amazing mod!
    Mods for Fun Because His Life Is In Shambles!

Smaller update but still changelog worthy

Also thanks to everyone who has provided feedback and reported bugs! much appriciated

v0.9.3 Changes:
    • Added 8 new Symbols (Emojis)
    • Added Club Name Symbols (Emojis)! (use the request form to submit your clubs logo/Symbol (Emoji) to be added)
    • Added ready Symbol (Emoji) (only type r to trigger the emoji).
    • Fixed spelling mistake, "untradeable" changed to "untradable"
    • Fixed a bug where http:// cause the :/ Symbol (Emoji) to trigger.
    • Fixed bug where dragging the scrollbar would still fade out the chat.
    • Rewritten algorithm for trade Symbols (Emojis).
    • Renamed the emoji settings to have e_ as a prefix (ex: e_meme=0 instead of meme=0)
    • Adjusted all Symbols (Emojis) margins.

The AM/PM Config for the Clock by StormReaper does not seem to be sticking for me, it stays in 24 hour format instead. So I am seeing 13:00 and 14:00 etc. Thanks.

I love the new update. the fact to be able to see only wisper and keep track of them is gold. Only down I see from it is that the ALL tab should also be able to show wisper like b4. I have difficulty to see new wisper since the tab is soo small.

Also, I guess it wasn't possible, a quick key to switch between tab would be more than usefull.

But overall, A great improvement so far !!!!

IGN: Viaki | Referral Code: HNRFCEGH39JNTKMJMN3W | Twitch | Trion Creator | Join Extralife4Kids Club
    [/URL]

how do i see all the emojis, i have the site for the old version but not for the new one

i know this page slowly updates at least. although some parts of the new or old images should image broken symbol caru32.typing the emoji command in chat ill show it at least. http://www.orw.se/mod/?page=docs
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

This is an amazing mod, thanks for making it! It's especially helpful for all the heartaphone spam today. x.x

I just have one gripe, though. All my settings reset every time I relaunch and the config maker on your website crashes my Trove when used. I can't make any custom tabs or settings since I lose them all on every boot. ;-; I'd very much like to get the most out of the mod but until this is fixed/I solve why it happens I can't enjoy it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Demisedulous View Post
    This is an amazing mod, thanks for making it! It's especially helpful for all the heartaphone spam today. x.x

I just have one gripe, though. All my settings reset every time I relaunch and the config maker on your website crashes my Trove when used. I can't make any custom tabs or settings since I lose them all on every boot. ;-; I'd very much like to get the most out of the mod but until this is fixed/I solve why it happens I can't enjoy it fully.
    Permanent changes would require overrides to be working, something which is (hopefully) getting fixed on tuesday, after that, you'll be able to yet again make permanent changes to your chat mod settings (and make permanent chat tabs too!)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Hey I requested to have an Alpha tag, you've updated the mod twice and I'm still not added I gave plenty of proof I just can't get the Transaction History pic because I've bought so much stuff over the years it only searches for the last 897 items :/
    Referral Link: 33DZ2FEWLNMPL9M7DR39 - Click Here!
    Old School closed Alpha player
    Current Patron: 4,803
    AKA: xMoist --- changed my name again to MoistNightmare :}

Someone has probably already asked this, but is there a way to disable the massive club symbol in the club name of certain club chats?
    See attached pic for example. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeO...ew?usp=sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast