+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Epic Builds - Cubic Creations

You should totally check out Big Dumbies! Its not complete by any sense of the word, but its awesome!!

Well I would love to try and make this list but unfortunately it costs 25000 Flux and 200 golden souls to make a custom club. I started grinding this out and soon realized it will take me months to get all that Flux and souls. I think this is totally unfair to new players who would like to customize something larger than a cornerstone.

Amazing build, promise!!

I know I posted before about going to Big Dumbies and we were featured last time in the ps4 live stream... But you HAVE to visit again! We just added a HUMONGUS DRAGON that is sure to knock your socks off! I worked many hours a day since last stream to show you it!!!

Check out the awesome build in Strife!
    /joinworld strife

If u have time, I thnk you should check out my club. It has only 2 builds atm but I can tell you they are huge. I am #60 in blocks placed and all I built was in my club.

/joinworld expertos sin mankos

I wish I could change the name to sometihng easier haha. What I did was inspired in St Peter's Basilica and Square in the vatican. I hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Sigia View Post
    I recommend three club worlds this time.

Trove and Friends
    Praise the Sun
    The Valkyries of Yggdrasil
    Hey, I built Praise the Sun! Thanks! It was griefed long ago though. My new club is WAY better.

/joinworld ashes to obelisks

https://youtu.be/kFQsIKgTkMA?t=7754

Some have called this small castle Epic but I consider it a small build. I wanted to get Agartha on this list as it's a truly massive castle, biggest one I've seen in trove, and I've seen Freak's builds, but I'm quitting this game for reasons I explained in the General Discussion thread I made just now. My only other post on this forum. Good luck with your game Trion, you'll need luck because you have a toxic culture and poor security making almost every cooperative mechanic in this game pointless. It's a game you should solo or not play IMO, anything else you try to do will be disrupted by bored addicts who don't understand not shooting themselves in the foot by protecting art rather than destroying it. They're systematically dismantling this game they're addicted to for selfish, short-sighted gain and popularity, and it's frankly sickening to engage with anymore.

@Sigia Praise the Sun was stolen from its leader. My suggestions are: The maze in my club Darkfire, right next to the neon dragon helm- Do /joinworld Darkfire My second suggestion is Ashes to obelisks, you should be able to find the giant floating castle- do /joinworld Ashes to Obelisks

Hey!

Please visit Sleeping Coffin we have some high tech build and many more on it way.
    /joinworld Sleeping Coffin and the adventure begins.
    We has full designs of some of the rares mount in game.
    We also have no power rank restrictions so everyone can join in and have fun. We love helping out new faces and also like do treasure hunt for member and non member. The club leader also streams and do giveaway and attract new face to the game
    Jwilliams

Go check out Strife club world on PS4 NA. It's beautifully built! /joinworld strife

+ Reply to Thread