+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 5th Club Slot

5th Club Slot

I haven't been able to use my 5th club slot for over a year. My 5th club slot is open and when someone tries to invite me to a 5th one it gives the person sending the invite the error "could not send invite.".

I've reported this bug to support over twice in the span of a year and was told the developers know about this bug and will be working a fix SOON.

A year isn't soon, so can I get a realisitc estimate on when my account will be fixed?

Support marked this as solved, it wasn't. Perhaps your terrible support system shouldn't auto mark issues that have been ongoing for over a year as solved after a few days.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Customer Support
    Hello! Support tickets are automatically set to solved after a few days without a response. However, this is only related to the ticket being used to report the issue. A bug report will remain open until a conclusion is reached by the QA team. Just because the ticket itself is closed does not mean the issue is no longer in the database, or being worked on.

Can I get a confirmation that this is actually being looked into?

Maybe you'll have to wait for whenever the club update is for it to be actually solved :c

Quote Originally Posted by Aspidersthread View Post
    Maybe you'll have to wait for whenever the club update is for it to be actually solved :c
    We can only hope. This bug has been around since beta.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread