+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [PS4] Bugs List as of 19/12/16

[PS4] Bugs List as of 19/12/16

THIS BUGS LIST IS FOR PS4

When using the personal Chest i still get the visual bug of what chest is active after i hit Triangle for moving a item.

https://clips.twitch.tv/shenmuehd/Mo...eerkatPipeHype

--------------------------------------

Another Bug (The Clubs Not Loading Members Properly)

https://clips.twitch.tv/shenmuehd/Ad...fMrDestructoid

-------------------------------------

Emblem's Broken

If a player goes to their emblems and chooses show all, they can equip any emblem in the game even if they have not unlocked it.

-------------------------------------

Crafting Bug With Text

https://www.twitch.tv/shenmuehd/v/108667312
    The text moves With the crafting.

------------------------------------

Marketplace Bug

Trying to navigate around the market place is extremely difficult once you go onto page 2 the highlighted navigational box becomes almost impossible to use

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Thank you for the reports! I've entered a bug report for those items that didn't already have one submitted. Please keep an eye on upcoming patch notes for any potential fixes.

Reply Bug.
    /reply & /r doesn't work for replying

--------------------------------------

Select a Class Bug.
    When you hit Square and show OWNED going left bugs out and right bugs out after a few clicks so you can no longer go left or right.

So it seems I have hit a bug where I cannot play with my friends on trove, if I invite them then they get sent to the PSN store and it says content unavailable and this happens vice versa. It always says that no one in clubs or my friends list is online, I am in NZ and my friends are US if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddropgo View Post
    So it seems I have hit a bug where I cannot play with my friends on trove, if I invite them then they get sent to the PSN store and it says content unavailable and this happens vice versa. It always says that no one in clubs or my friends list is online, I am in NZ and my friends are US if that helps
    The ps4 version is region locked and requires that players from outside another region make an account for that the region they want to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesk View Post
    Thank you for the reports! I've entered a bug report for those items that didn't already have one submitted. Please keep an eye on upcoming patch notes for any potential fixes.
    I found the source of the "Visual Bug" Its when ever Up on the D-Pad is pressed for the personal chest its triggered.

Empowered gems also

Many players get the same gem type for weeks ( so if I got water and air ) and then BANG they see they finally got a fire but guess WHAT? It has the same ability ! I have been facing this issue for about a few weeks on my ps4 account and in the launching date do you think you could make a type of forge that changes a gems ability? I hope you see this.

Quote Originally Posted by dingusboi300 View Post
    Many players get the same gem type for weeks ( so if I got water and air ) and then BANG they see they finally got a fire but guess WHAT? It has the same ability ! I have been facing this issue for about a few weeks on my ps4 account and in the launching date do you think you could make a type of forge that changes a gems ability? I hope you see this.
    This isn't a bug it's called bad rng lol

I am sure the Devs know already but you can only buy from first page of Marketplace

PvP arena maps get stuck waiting for 1 more player, no more
    players can join to actually start the match, (hub world PvP)

Changing class increases stats drastically in PvP

When Battlebox Karma bar fills, you do not always receive
    a Battle box. (Intentional?)

Plenty of rendering errors, not normally a huge affect to gameplay
    blocks or players may have warped textures creating lines across the world

Club worlds crash players, and don't allow them back online without an
    in game invite or joining via "join session" tool

Players are able to bring summoning bosses to edge of room, to have
    summons partially spawn off map or out side dungeons
    specifically Piniata, deemed viable tactic?

Health pots get stuck for a a second or two, will not pop,
    Sometimes cause unavoidable and annoying deaths
    (Reminded of this by Smot_poker's recent post about it)

+ Reply to Thread