+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trove "PC/Mac - Snowfest & Get Crafty! - December 20, 2016" - Patch Discussion Thread

Can't download the update, it still says the files are corrupted. The same error i had on PTS, made a thread about it. It got automatically fixed when i waited. But it happened again, on the LIVE servers, i don't want to make another thread about it...

It got automatically fixed after the post -_-

Talking Trove update error

whenever I hit play the trove cover comes up with a message saying : You re out of date, You need to update Trove to play. and it won't go plz help I cant palan

Error 1004 over and over again...
    Ok, after several tries it finally updated fully.
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72 and thank you.

nvrmnd figured it out
    For pixart nostalgia , feed your eyeholes at /joinworld Terminus
    Also making new art at Explicit Content clubworld, just south of the spawn point. /joinworld Explicit Content

Glad I used my non-tradeable class coins on advanced [expensive] classes pre-update!

I started off this morning with a few chaos chests away from a full karma bar, had to buy a few chests to fill it.. to get 50 more (non-tradable) chests! which had 4 cores, various 3 digit flux, and crafting mats. Crafted the Dracolyte class and leveled it from 4 to 20 and had gained 9 chaos chest drops (no cores). a couple factors here: didn't use the patron pass, dont have patron, between level 10-20 I had averaged between 70 to 100 dungeons per hour, and there is an XP bonus of +50% going on.

The biomes pre-U6 are interestingly large, those doing the dungeon challenge in U5 might find that annoying.

Liked the inventory space savings. Might put some mats back into my bag when I want to quickly check their quantity when farming them, so I'm glad that's able to be done.

The tradable credits: advanced classes, greater dragon caches, tomes, etc.. 1.6M flux for a store only tome? golly they were 900K flux cheaper on the market.

+ Reply to Thread