Redacted -

Outdated

Redacted -

Outdated

Redacted -

Outdated

Redacted -

Troubles

Hello, I have downloaded both the .NET and Java 32 or 64 (cant remember) Upon using both of them. Once or twice it has happened where after im done using the mod, I close modloader and restart Trove. Upon logging in I see that some but not all of the changes that were made to the previous item are still there. For example: I login using modloader and the only mod i have equipped is, lets say.. 1 dollar carpet (the dollar bill). I play around with my mod, take screenshots anything I need to do. Then, I want to go back to regular Trove. So, I immediately close modloader, exit Trove and then restart trove. Upon logging back in, my carpet will still have some green voxels or blocks on it. The only have I have seen to get rid of these effects is to uninstall and reinstall my game. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroo View Post
    Upon logging back in, my carpet will still have some green voxels or blocks on it. The only have I have seen to get rid of these effects is to uninstall and reinstall my game. Is there anyway I can fix this?
    The flaw has to do with how the Game identifies modified files.
    Currently the only way to fix this is to go into the Trove/Live folder and delete the blueprints folder out of it, or maybe for this case the Particles folder and have Trove re-download them the next time it starts.
    You don't have to uninstall and re-install the entire game.
    If the game see only some of the file are missing it will re-download them. You can empty the entire live folder but keep most of everything else and it replaces the files.

For some reason some of the blueprint or VFX files when they are changed are not noticed when you start Trove without ModLoader, so they don't go back to normal. I think it has to do with the file size of each specific thing, if the modified file and the original are the same file size, it has no idea something changed. Since they make so many changes and have so many files, having it check hash values might not be possible/efficient, but for what you deal with to not happen they have to get better detection of modified files. It just has no idea a change was made in some cases.

I have a problem.It says "the install4j could not find java (TM) runtime environment on your system.Please locate a suitable 32-bit JRE.(Minimum version: 1.6)"What do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Solenn View Post
    I have a problem.It says "the install4j could not find java (TM) runtime environment on your system.Please locate a suitable 32-bit JRE.(Minimum version: 1.6)"What do i do?
    Remove any copies of Java you have. If you have a 64 bit system install the 64 bit version of java and then the 32 bit version after it (you need both, installed in that order). If you have a 32 bit system install the 32 bit version of java. They are titled "Windows Offline & Windows Offline (64-bit)" https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Or, you can try a .Net based modloader that dosn't use java. Make sure .net is installed (3.5 and 4.5 links are above or in the second link below) and then run .Net modloader as an administrator. Instructions and a video are above.

https://github.com/DazoTrove/TroveMo...r.NET/releases
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ll=1#post55705
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ll=1#post55195

If either of these don't work or don't make sense please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast