+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login on PS4

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue and it’s very frustrating. I have tried closing application, I have tried joining a friends session, I have deleted the trove application and redownloaded it, I have done all of this and have had no luck. Every time it get to “world: logic finished” it says connection timed out. Please let me know how to fix this if anyone has.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #52
    Hey there calebbryson,

I would suggest submitting a support ticket here so that we can investigate if the issue is account specific. If it is, or if it is tied to your character being stuck in a broken state, we may be able to help!

Hello, it seems to me (I'm a kid) that yall do not want to bother with the 1st problem, which was the Twitch prime connections, then after the staff and my dad had a chat about how to resolve, all of a sudden our iP was blocked, we don't see why? If any staff can and will help please email me.

Also I am using data to reply and access glyph/trion world sites because on my WiFi I can access every site except yalls?

+ Reply to Thread