+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login on PS4

i seem to be stuck in this same situation..... PSN is Gutler12

This keeps happening to me just about everyday. I thought the issue was caused from logging out in my club world, but even logging out in the hub is causing this. None of the 'solutions' I found work other than just waiting/trying over and over.

Extremely frustrating when I just bought the essentials pack but already had to waste 2 days of my patron bonuses because I couldn't get in.

Can't connect all of a sudden. Help.

This game is a mess. I've put money into it and have put a good amount of hours into the game. The problem is all the bugs. Crashes for no reason. Crashes from bugs. Crashes from coding. The game has a lot of bugs graphically too. My combat text and portals will randomly stop appearing which forces relogs. Which is what my problem is now. I had to relog due to this and now I can't connect back to the server no matter how much I try. I know the servers are up also so I know that isn't the issue and my internet is working fine. Obviously because I'm posting now. Is there a fix for this?

Seriously though Trion. Please fix this game. I've played since PC beta and was very excited to see it come to console. Now I feel like I'm watching a repeat of archeage. Tons of bugs and no apparent actions to fix it. I dumped nearly 1,000 into that game as well and it's still a mess. Please at least try and fix some of the bugs. This kind of stuff should be unacceptable.

Thanks for any help.

cant login

I went to a club world and then my game crashed. now i cant login.

Unhappy Answered questions from Trove Employee.

Included are my replies to the questions you have asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    "Failed to join session" is one of our known issues. We're working to address it but can always use more info.
    • If you have PS4 friends playing Trove try closing the game yourself and joining on them. Let us know whether or not this worked for you.
      -None of my PS4 friends that play TROVE are on at this time.
    • What happened the last time you signed out of the game? Were you in a Club World or in an adventure world? Were you disconnected or exit the game normally?
      - The club worlds in the hub had just changed and I went to check the highest tier hub and got disconnected. Now my login stops at "World: Login Finished"
    • What is approximately the last date/time you were able to get signed in?
      -Thursday, January 26th around 8:30.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks!

join on a friend have them in the hub it always works that way for me

Can anyone add me and send me an invite?

None of my PS4 friends play Trove... Would anyone be willing to add me and send me an invite so I can fix this issue? add nrepella if you're willing.

This happened to me and now I can't log back in even when the server status says it's online.

The last thing I was doing when I got DC'd was attempting to use the Social Media heart portal in the hub. I got disconnected and have not been able to log back in since then.

Thats the same problem that i have. Hope it gets fixed

Im still stuck world: loading finished failed to join session

+ Reply to Thread