+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login on PS4

Exclamation Unable To Join Session

Ive Spent 300 dollars on this game right and i dont understand why i cant join the game it keeps telling me failed to join session im getting very mad i would like to play the game i spent money on and i dont understand this problem i have 45 days of patron and im losing this man i want my game to work:

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #12
    "Failed to join session" is one of our known issues. We're working to address it but can always use more info.
    • If you have PS4 friends playing Trove try closing the game yourself and joining on them. Let us know whether or not this worked for you.
    • What happened the last time you signed out of the game? Were you in a Club World or in an adventure world? Were you disconnected or exit the game normally?
    • What is approximately the last date/time you were able to get signed in?

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Cannot join at all

Tried changing worlds and now I can't even get on the game. When it loads and I press play it goes through til "world login finished."

I'm a new player and really enjoy this game and just wanna play.

Thank you

Also note:
    I've tried every troubleshooting method I could find

please don't ever give out your account information. if you could please remove your email. this has happened to a lot of people I suggest you have a friend invite you to a different world and that will bypass that bug.

I do not have any friends on PS4 to invite me

For hours all I see is "Failed to join session" or tells me "authentication error possibly under maintenance" I crashed about 10pm going from uber 5 or something to my club. It was an error. Not of my choice. It just crashed. Now I can't login. My friends have invited me! YES to different worlds other than the one I crashed going to. Can get out of this Limbo. Now my Patron days are waisting away. If this keeps up, RIP 45 consecutive logins......

Help please devs im having the same problem can you guys please restart me back to the hub i was trying to join my club world and it just bugged out and now it's doing this over and over again i got patron and im missing my days cause of this please help me

The trend can be close now thank you devs

I need some help! Still cant login! Anyone have a solution? Other then something to do with my internet. Friends invites don't work and joining different sessions to load up the game get me no where. Idk what eles to do. All ik is there is Patron days going to waist and I'm getting more and more upset the longer I go at least being able to login. I'm about to lose my 45 consecutive login. I NEED HELP ! MY GAME WILL NOT LET ME LOGIN

+ Reply to Thread