+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login on PS4

Exclamation Unable to login on PS4

Hey, I am currently stucked out of the Game after I teleported to a friend and 1 sec after that teleported into a club world because the club screen came up after the teleport to my friend.
    It's not possible to play the game right now.

I can understand that the game maybe doesn't even know to which world it shoud bring me now.
    I bought Patron Status and want to use it.

Hope any dev could reset my location to the hub world so that I can play the game again and use my patron status.

PSN ID is: YesImAPwnda

The Thread can be closed now.
    It's fixed now.

Auth and failure to join session errors

I continue to have these errors on PS4, where moments before, I was perfectly fine. It's incredibly frustrating as I'm the only one in my Club responsible for resources and expansion. Meaning my Club can't do jack until I get on. But I can't. How do I fix this issue?

Same Problem

I logged onto Trove yesterday morning and when I switched to my club world It said it could not connect to world. Now, every time I try to log into trove it will say World: Login Finished, but then it will say either connection timed out or Failed to join session. Please Fix this on my account. I want to keep my consecutive logins going, there are rewards to earn ...

Psn: AspecT_Mizery

Same problem as well ! I just bought the 3250 coins and flux pack that was 29.99 and it crashed my game then I can't login now

I FOUND A FIX!!!

For those of you with this issue:
    First, close Trove completely (Hit Options on Trove's application, and hit "Close Application"). Next, get a PlayStation friend without the issue to log on to Trove with their character in-game. After this is done, follow this:

1. Move your cursor to Trove's application
    2. Press DOWN to go into Trove's details page. There should be a menu on the right saying that your friend is in game and that you can join them. Hit "Join", and it will boot up Trove. (If this doesn't appear, exit the details menu by hitting UP, and wait 30 seconds. Repeat step 2 again.)
    3. Wait for the game to load. This time the bottom left text will move past "World: Loading Finished", which is what most players get stuck on.
    4. You should spawn in to Trove.

This will still work if your friend has a higher power rank than you, and even if they're in a world that you cannot normally access because of your power rank.

I hope this helps!
    -speeddog73

failed to connect to auth server. the servers may be down for maintenance. need help

this has been a weak now that i can not play. when i start the game it loads till it says success, continuing login. then tells me failed to connect to auth server. the servers may be down for maintenance. but my friends are on just fine can some one help?

thank you,

What helps me log back in when I have this issue is to press and hold your middle PS button until you get the menu. Go to "Close Application" and select Trove and click OK then restart the game again. This typically works for me, especially when my game freezes on me. Hope it helps.

i wish that would work for my error, but the error i am having is something wrong with the account. and not the app. the thing i find fun is if i get on a different account i could play but who wants the restart. when i talk to trion worlds support they try to tell me it is my isp, but it that was the case why can i play but just getting on a different account. same isp, same ps4, just different account and i can play. this is coming up to six weak that i can not play on my account and the only thing that makes me mad about it is that i had put some money in to the game and now i feel like that is wasted because i can't play with that account .

Ah, my bad. That does sound frustrating. I wish I was tech savvy. Have you tried uninstalling Trove, delete Trove data (it will not erase your character or anything you've purchased) and then reinstalling it? When I had an issue logging into a game once, that's what the developers had me do.

+ Reply to Thread