+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login on PS4

Hey Fasti, is there anyway you can get me reset to the hub? I've lost a couple of days now with my consecutive logins as well as dragon coins and double resource Tuesdays for Golden Souls. I've been waiting 24 hrs for a response to no avail. I sincerely hope you all will compensate those suffering from these issues. I'm fairly certain my finished loading bug was due to recently creating and joining a Vault Club World. I believe it officially happened on May 1st at approx. 10pm-12am EST but I didn't notice it till the next day. My user is Coolguy20080. Thanks in advance for any efforts and solutions!

Ok guys, spread this around to all those with this World Finished Loading Bug, I just happened to have my cousins profile on my PS4 as well as his.
    So I logged in to his profile and started Trove since I knew he wasn't stuck.
    1. I went into chat and typed (without quotes) "/joinme apostle20080"
    2. Pressed my PS button to return to XMB and went over to power and switched back to my profile.
    3. Then I went to Trove and instead of starting I pressed down where I saw him playing and had invited me I quickly hit options and close application since I knew his profile was still "technically" playing.
    4. Then, after closing application and still on the drop down menu where it claimed his profile was still playing I clicked join session and Trove loaded like normal without the bug!
    I hope this helps everyone at least for now! If you do not have a friends profile on your PS4 then make an extra one and use it.

Im a loner

I have the bug that won't let me log on to trove it says failed to join session. My problem is I can't just join a friend because I'm a loner. Someone help please?

Psn id: EverlettLuna

I do not have friends that can log in my account, on 06/06/2017 i tried logging in club world and i've the same error as the other guys, can you restart my account or something? I tried reinstalling the game- it didn't help. i cant help have the Failed to join session error.

Issue with club worlds

I think this all stems from club worlds, I tried joining my club's world and the game immediately crashed and I've been getting stuck on the login ever since, as of right now I'm reinstalling to see if anything changes, I've never seen such a wide spread problem be allowed to continue for such a long time, the only other thing I can think of to even relate is Team fortress 2's dev team letting countless game breaking bugs survive months after updates, but the thing trove has that tf2 doesn't is a dedicated team, there is no excuse for this. This issue should easily be diagnosed and fixed considering they must be receiving countless error reports from psn's crash logs.

Edit: Reinstalling did nothing, I'm out of options. Trove needs to be fixed, I didn't just pay 50 dollars in the store to not play it.

cant login on ps4 because i joined a lobby and crashed when i was going into it someome plz reset my location so i can play this great game

+ Reply to Thread