Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Patch Notes - December 16, 2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Patch Notes - December 16, 2016

Additional Updates
    • Alchemancer's Green Gatling plants now appear when Class Gem is equipped.
    • The 10 pack of chaos chests in the store is now the 11 pack. The 100 pack of chaos chests now gives 110 and a golden chaos chest.
    • Reduced the core requirement for the basic chaos crafting collectibles from 7 to 6.
    • Fixed the chaos core tooltip text.
    • Golden chaos chests are now a rare drop! (Roughly 1% of the time when a chaos chest would drop, a golden chaos chest will now drop instead!)
    • Rare mount drops are now a bit rarer. Pemblocks and Meownts will stop showing up in the highest uber levels, once Shmeep and Centaurs begin to drop.
    • Challenges now award a new lesser dragon cache that isn't tradable but always contains at least one dragon coin at common and at rare gives 25. It also has an extra fast filling Karma bar.

[*]Golden chaos chests are now a rare drop! (Roughly 1% of the time when a chaos chest would drop, a golden chaos chest will now drop instead!)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

I don't know if i am right but i got both ( the gcc does not replace the cc it comes with it )

Will existing lesser dragon caches have the loot table change, and will they stay tradeable like CCs?

How fast is the karma? 35? 10?
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    [B][*]Challenges now award a new lesser dragon cache that isn't tradable but always contains at least one dragon coin at common and at rare gives 25. It also has an extra fast filling Karma bar.
    I would also like to know if current Dragon cache will remain tradable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    Will existing lesser dragon caches have the loot table change, and will they stay tradeable like CCs?

How fast is the karma? 35? 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    I would also like to know if current Dragon cache will remain tradable or not.
    History tells us that they won't be. Every other item (besides chaos chest) has become untradeable when this change occurs.

IGN: spar13

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Developers
    Current ones are staying the way they are right now (same table, still tradable).