+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bugged friends list (ps4)

Bugged friends list (ps4)

I'm here to report another bug that I've encountered today this has not happened for the past 3 days, so I was playing with my friends and we seem that we can't see each other online in the in-game friend list, I don't know what caused this bug to happened but I can tell this has happened around this morning of December 15 when I tried to play with my friend. I hope a update will come soon to fix this thank you for reading!

This is happening to me i have 5 friends online all playing together and none of them see me online , I cant see them online either

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Developers
    Quote Originally Posted by plusCloud View Post
    This is happening to me i have 5 friends online all playing together and none of them see me online , I cant see them online either
    Did your other 4 friends see each other?

Quote Originally Posted by LoCarb View Post
    Did your other 4 friends see each other?
    All my friends can see each other except me and i can't see all of them. They live In America I live in new zealand

I noticed this today with a bunch of friends I have in the UK, it seems the servers are split for the beta

This doesnt seem to be related to region servers. I have multiple friends that live in the same region as me, and sometimes they disappear from my friends list. I have a friend that keeps appearing and disappearing. Maybe this has something to do with the amount of friends you have in total on your psn friends list. I know some other games have this issue.

+ Reply to Thread