Thread: Unlock some things in shop

Unlock some things in shop

unlock gems and packs in shop in PTS pls, gems did not interfere with the game's economy and could help us further, gems could be unlock ins shop. And unlock packs like beforetime pls

unlock gems= more people in u9= more stellar = ruins economy

I just mean the gem boosters

Quote Originally Posted by Dofus4ever View Post
    unlock gems= more people in u9= more stellar = ruins economy
    PTS Has an economy? what for people who don't wanna support trove? lol. who cares about PTS Economy.

Yes, PTS dont have economy, PTS dont have anything, PTS is broken, PTS need a big update with things, that all people want this things, like a gems in shop can buy, for example.

I know. I get why some things are disabled (Mainly just Pinatas, because they would cause lag, rename tags cuz people can troll, and heart-o-phones because spamming. ALso CC's because you can see next week's loot...though I don't get how this is bad) but gems? PATRON?! (I HATE this one!! LET US USE PATRON ON PTS PLZ) and dragon stuff? Really?! We can't test if you won't let us get the items we need to test new content. Or test it more easily liek with patron. It's so bad I just don't even sue PTS (Also the horrid hyperinflation)
    I'm Mastery 395 (Was 450+ before patch) and got ALL classes to 10.5k+. That's about all you need to know about me in Trove.
    Main is SH, got 21,560 PR on it
    I use Rev in ST's 20,814 on him.
    Yeah that's about it...
    Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin? Click here! http://tinyurl.com/glo4f2l
    PS: IGN is vizthex if you wanted to know.

i can't up a class lv20 for lv30, is so hard because xp are low, patron can help this problem and others problem

Dark_Soul

I saw a lot of posts from you just for this kind of things, If u want a FREE ITEMS SERVER, Pts is not an option, Its just for testing as it said, Im agree in the fact that we need A better way to get more PR But unlock stuff from store is not the solution.

Eventually, they should implement an account sync button or some system that pulls your live account to the PTS. We need tools to actively test stuff on PTS. I understand the need of having people level again for testing purposes but things like the inventory update looked good on the PTS but failed on Live because we had things that weren't on the PTS.
    Account Sync
    Reset levels if needed on characters but supply an option to level back to 20/30 whether that be exp coin or other method
    Provide us the tools to actually test things like end game so provide us with gems and the materials to complete the new content.

IGN: spar13

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    i can't up a class lv20 for lv30, is so hard because xp are low, patron can help this problem and others problem
    I got my neon ninja to level 30 without patron. It took time but I got at minimum a level in a week, and that was toward the end.
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.