+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xbox One Purchase Issue

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #21
    We're working on making sure these delayed orders get pushed out to everyone as soon as possible. Once we get that sorted out everyone will receive their purchases. This is absolutely a top priority and I'll keep everyone posted on our progress.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Help!!

REQUEST #772677 Thats my ticket number please!!!!

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #23
    Hey everyone!

Restart the game for us when you get a chance. Purchases are being delivered now. It may take a little time for the delivery system to catch up but it looks like they are going out as we speak. Restarting allows them to be delivered more quickly.

If they haven't arrived just yet, bear with us a bit longer. They are going out.

Thanks so much for your patience!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Store issue

I made a $30 purchase for 3250 credit and 15 Titan treasure loot boxes and I have yet to receive anything for my purchase and the funds were deducted out of my account I want to contact support to see how we can resolve this issue

Essentials/Starter/Gem Sampler Pack not delivering items.

Hello,

I have purchased these above mentioned packs and received the items on my main account but these items wont deliver to my other 2 accounts that my family uses. With any other purchase, since we use the same xbox, it allows all accounts on the xbox to use the packs purchased. I understand that purchases such as the Flux or Empowered Gem boxes do not carry between accounts, but these 3 packs appear in the "Ready to install" section under game management in the Xbox dashboard and therefore as long as they are installed my local accounts should also have them.

This is currently working properly for a few friends of mine with their families but I seem to be the only one to have encountered this issue. If I can provide any additional information to assist please let me know.

Hello,

I know that this thread is a bit old but i am hoping that it is still monitored I am having a similar issue I bought two boxes and have not gotten either both 19.99 REQUEST #922283

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #27
    Hello! I've confirmed your ticket is in the queue, and will be addressed as soon as we are able.

Hello,

I bought 3250 Credits on the 19/07/2017 on the xbox one & never received them. I posted my problem on the Trion Worlds website but I've not had a response from them. Its been 5 days since I 1st posted but nothing. I hope somebody on here sees this so they can help me.

REQUEST #948410

I spent 19.99 on the eclipse pack on xbox one and it charged me, i did not receive anything, i submitted a ticket to trion worlds but last time i tried to buy something this happened. cant they jut send me the things i bought if i send them a proof of purchase then go get the money from Microsoft? its better than the consumers getting ripped off.

+ Reply to Thread