+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xbox One Purchase Issue

Xbox One Purchase Issue

i bought two pack and i dont have any one

Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by xfataz View Post
    i bought two pack and i dont have any one
    Hey there!

Can you submit a ticket for us and let us know in there which tickets you purchased and your PlayStation ID name? Once you've submitted the ticket update me here with your ticket number and we'll check it out.

Didn't Get Celestial Champion: Trove

I bought the Celestial Champion: Trove for Xbox One but never got it. I have restarted the game 5+ times and nothing. I've put in a support report for it but haven't heard anything yet.

starter Pack on Xbox One purchased it and have not received it.

Hello, I submitted a ticket to support here is my ticket number: REQUEST #770730. I purchased the starter pack on Xbox one and have not received it. My gamer tag on xbox is Magik Girl.

Purchases are missing

I bought 2 packs around 30 mins ago and they aren't here. Pls help i dont want to be out 50 dollars

Senior Member Meowmeowmeowsters's Avatar

No Starter Pack

I bought the Starter Pack from the store I paid through my MS account it downloaded something brought me back to the game its not given me anything in the starter pack and its still lets me buy it from the store again (im not going to), so my account for my xbox will not let me post on the forums as it now tells me i need to be mastery 2 and I'm past that already also the support ticket area just tells me my name is NULL NULL, I'm past being amused.

My wonderfull family friendly club: /joinworld Hello Kitty
    IGN: Meowsters

Same here bought it and got nothing

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by OGnoob View Post
    I bought 2 packs around 30 mins ago and they aren't here. Pls help i dont want to be out 50 dollars
    Hey there! You won't be. We're working on getting this sorted out. We'll post an update here once we're closing in on the fix.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowmeowsters View Post
    I bought the Starter Pack from the store I paid through my MS account it downloaded something brought me back to the game its not given me anything in the starter pack and its still lets me buy it from the store again (im not going to), so my account for my xbox will not let me post on the forums as it now tells me i need to be mastery 2 and I'm past that already also the support ticket area just tells me my name is NULL NULL, I'm past being amused.
    Sorry to hear you're running into trouble with this purchase. You won't need to by it again. We're investigating this issue now. When did you make the purchase? Was it just a few minutes ago or several hours?

Try restarting your console and login again to see if the purchase shows up.

Senior Member Meowmeowmeowsters's Avatar
    bought it nearly an hour ago.

My wonderfull family friendly club: /joinworld Hello Kitty
    IGN: Meowsters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast