+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Beta Hits the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™ on December 13th!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Trove Beta Hits the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™ on December 13th!

We’ve got exciting news for everyone anxiously awaiting the chance to play Trove from the comfort of your couch. Hold onto your blocks because Open Beta for console begins on December 13th!

Spread the word far and wide – Trove console beta is coming and will make for some very happy holidays!

‘Tis the season for partying with friends no matter how you prefer to play!

How much time can we start to download and when to play?

So on the open beta we wont be able to transfer our stuff over from PC? Just want that confirmed or is it already confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by iCrypton View Post
    How much time can we start to download and when to play?
    I was able to see that players on Xbox One can start Pre-Loading at 7PM (GMT-5) on Monday, December 2nd, time of day might be different based on your time zone. It is possible that PS4 players can start their Pre-loading at the same time. The xbox one release time was found on the xbox one game store page right above the button for the game hub. Hope that this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ReeXn View Post
    So on the open beta we wont be able to transfer our stuff over from PC? Just want that confirmed or is it already confirmed?
    From what i heard from you tube bloggers, we cannot transfer our PC progression (but still can be possible at this point with lack of known details), what i have heard if any consolation is that any unused codes we have won from live streams (trion live streams are more likely to work in my opinion than streamers with the streamer dream box codes) could be used in the console version, but most likely your XBOX LIVE or PSN has to be linked to your glyph account for you to use the codes, i am not aware how to do it exactly, but they are saying that the codes are possible to be granted in a single platform only, so make sure you know where you truly want the item before you go and confirm the item redemption. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GONNA USE THE GAME ON ALL 3 PLATFORMS!

Is this open beta even for Europe? I am European and i checked the PSN but can't find any trace of Trove on the store.

I believe it will be possible to link your pc to console accounts

did some scrolling and found this
    https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...s!input.action
    Shows We can bind accounts to console. Does this mean we will be able to link and share items over?

Quote Originally Posted by Ut4you View Post
    did some scrolling and found this
    https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...s!input.action
    Shows We can bind accounts to console. Does this mean we will be able to link and share items over?
    My guess, Is there will be some exclusive Cross Platform Promotional Items. Blizzard did this with Diablo 3, If you linked your XBL/PlayStation account to your Battle.net account, You received an exclusive In game Helm/Ring. My guess, Trove will have an exclusive Pet for the platform of your choice. All you need to do is link them together.
    Host of the Podcast What's Up With Trove (On Hiatus)
    Whatsupwithtrove.blogspot.com

IGN: tiny
    Twitter: @alan91330
    R.A.F Link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite
    Or, Just use the Code JZYCFD7NKW72E9MJ6GEG

So how will we download it Ps Store?

It says this trove is currently unavailable or somehthing like that when i try to pre-download it
    help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast