Thread: PTS Chaos Core - new chaos chest related crafting - suggestion

PTS Chaos Core - new chaos chest related crafting - suggestion

Hey Avarem could you please introduce a mount that gives 250 mastery like ganda, it may have the same ability or something else that is as amazing as ganda, and make it requires a lot of chaos cores?

Lets say if they are as rare as one rare from cc make it somewhere like 400 or 500.
    That would help a lot with sinking the flux from the game that will be usued to buy credits to buy cc's and will give a good reason to farm a lot of cores.

Since all the other chaos core crafting probably will not require that many cores, and at some point people will have no reason to buy cc's from credits / flux other than getting some materials or more chaos factor.

And / Or.

What about crafting untradeable chaos coins with chaos cores? since some people will have no lucky getting more chaos factor since the chances are really low, just look at the DDE's some people got them easy, others had to craft everysingle egg.

There is already a chaos themed bird of paradise, we don't need another, also the more birds we have that place blocks like ganda, the less special ganda will be.

Bring out yabaki 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dnsjthegamer View Post
    Bring out yabaki 0.o
    Oh my god, that would be perfect for chaos cores!
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

I would like to add that i think the costs for the Collectible and Premium Collectibles are to HIGH.

It needs to reduce both Flux needed to craft and the amount of materials.

If you take the Bounding Golden Beete as an example and compare the material cost on live server:

1200 x 20 ( Price of the lowest Stick Ichor ) = 24.000
    10 x 359 ( Price of the lowest Golden Soul) = 3.590
    1000 x 4 ( Price of the Lowest Golden Seashell ) = 4.000

May not look to much but added to the 50.000 flux "unlocking" price its to high for a mount that cant be traded.

I would say that 10.000 flux + materials will be a better reasonable price for the collectibles, the premium collectibles requires 200.000 it need to be lowered to 50k or even less since it will require materials.

What about letting we use "Extra" cores to build untradeable Chaos Chests as a way to spend the leftovers Chaos Cores?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadnar View Post
    What about crafting untradeable chaos coins with chaos cores?
    This would be awesome.

So if the drop rate of chaos chest's is aproximately 1 an hour, if in every CC we get a chaos core it would take 10 hours of steady farming to get a chaos chest collectible, and we all know that you won't get a chaos core out of every chest, i would like to know the average price of the tradable credits, and the cost of buying chaos chest's with them, because farming several days just to get 1 mount seems a bit much
    Under mastery rank 20 and want a free class coin? Click here!

I think that the crafting costs of the collectibles should reach around 50k flux (including crafting ingredients) plus chaos cores, and that of the premium collectibles 200k (also including the materials) so the devs should do some live server market research to estimate the crafting costs they consider fair, now the problem i have with this system is the high ammount of chaos cores you need, since the flux cost is already relatively high they should lower it to something like deconstructing 2 unwanted rares can get you enough cores for another collectible, and deconstructing 2 premium rares should get you enough for another premium rare.
    For end game players i like the idea stated in previous posts by Rhadnar, maybe without the mastery and no stats like ganda, but just something to show off the end game level
    Under mastery rank 20 and want a free class coin? Click here!

Those crafting mats seem awfully high, especially for a newer player. Either lower the amount of mats required or lower the lump flux amount.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter