+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: biped monster walking animation problems

Exclamation biped monster walking animation problems

So, i was ENJOYING the EPIC shadow hunter (lvling him up in a Dead Purple Biome), when i noticed, that all biped monsters (human-like modelled creatures) don't have a walking animation! at first i was laughing like crazy, but i got annoyed really fast! so, yeah: the skeletons and other biped monsters were moving, but without ANY animation. they had the pose like they were standing, but they were moving though. when they target me, they come to me with this standing animation (lol) and then attack with their normal attack animation. when they "chill out", they will stand a bit and AGAIN move without an animation. i have checked this bug on other biome creatures, and almost (or maybe even all! ) have that bug! D:
    I have graphical settings set to minimum, maybe that's the case?

P.S. also, sometimes the "gods" (as me and my friends call them) - the mobs in the Radiant Ruins Sky Realm dissappear - not just vanishing - they are attackable and attacking, but are COMPLETELY unseen.

Please fix these bugs! (it's ok if you won't though! )

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Developers
    This 'no walking' bug has been a problem for quite some time, but I'm happy to inform you that it should be fixed with the next patch.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dope_sheet View Post
    This 'no walking' bug has been a problem for quite some time, but I'm happy to inform you that it should be fixed with the next patch.
    yay thanks alot!

P.S. what about the shadow giants? r they supposed to randomly go invisible until i die and respawn?

+ Reply to Thread