+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: how does everyone fel about them removing the class coin from the store?

  1. #1

    how does everyone fel about them removing the class coin from the store?

    http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/201...ur-blocks-off/

    at the bottom of this page they say they are removing the class coin from the shop!? Trove will be 100% p2p (not p2w bc you have to farm gem boxes still). Youll have to buy classes for credits and will no longer be able to buy class coins or classes with flux OR cubits. It's my opinion that will be the final blow for the game

  2. #2
    Member NTwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    50
    I'm sure the actual coin won't be going, just the 2 packs they've introduced
    NTwarrior/Networked²

    My Mods:
    Steam Workshop | Trovesaurus

  3. #3
    Senior Member Attis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2 View Post
    http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/201...ur-blocks-off/

    at the bottom of this page they say they are removing the class coin from the shop!? Trove will be 100% p2p (not p2w bc you have to farm gem boxes still). Youll have to buy classes for credits and will no longer be able to buy class coins or classes with flux OR cubits. It's my opinion that will be the final blow for the game
    They'll be removing the Class Coin Pack & Creator's Pack. Not the Tradeable Class Coin.
    [/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    143
    i've already unlocked all classes using in-game flux so i'm not bothered. I might buy up a bunch of coins now though as there value will likely increase

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dreadly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    195
    Yeah sale is for
    • Class Coin Pack
    • Creators Pack
    These will be going on 29th... seems like you are getting excited over nothing.
    IGN: Dreadly | Mastery: 600+

    If you are under Mastery 20 and want a Free Class Coin through the referral system click here

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NTwarrior View Post
    I'm sure the actual coin won't be going, just the 2 packs they've introduced
    clearly says they are removing class coin from the store? Not removing the sale? Wouldn't be the first poor decision the devs made remember classes used to be able to bought for cubbits.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Attis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    153
    After the Block Friday sale ends on November 29th the Class Coin and Creators Packs are leaving the Trove Store so don’t miss this chance to pick them up for a steal.
    Class Coin and Creators Packs

    P.S. If it was Class Coin it would say: "Class Coin and Creator's Pack".
    See the difference?
    [/CENTER]

  8. #8
    Senior Member I am Lelouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    498
    how does everyone fel about them removing the class coin from the store?
    I couldnt care less.

    And you should also keep in mind when they are doing this, they probably dont do it because they want to be mean to the f2p-players or because they are greedy. I think i can remember a comment of a Dev who said that they are not very good at creating a f2p game regarding trove. Even when the game is f2p it depends on people buying stuff from the store when that doesnt happen - Game Over.

    And maybe they were just talking about the Packs and not the in-game "Marketplace" =)

    If you are below Mastery 20 and want a free class coin.
    Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post
    Class Coin and Creators Packs

    P.S. If it was Class Coin it would say: "Class Coin and Creator's Pack".
    See the difference?
    lol english is interesting. Ok that makes sense i guess we will see. You're probably right but i wouldn't put it past trion to remove trade able class coins

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts