Thread: Why the test server is... not a test server but a live like ?

Angry Why the test server is... not a test server but a live like ?

Question is in the title. Just , why ? Don't get it , need to grind on a test server , that.. u know.. Stupid maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuh View Post
    Question is in the title. Just , why ? Don't get it , need to grind on a test server , that.. u know.. Stupid maybe ?
    I haven't tried PTS yet so I don't know what's there but PTS should have a lot of free stuff, instant levels and so on.
    People should not grind there but rather go in, play, test, report bugs and then leave.
    Also accounts should be time-limited and given out in cycles as well as deleted after so people won't prefer PTS over Live (as many people do right now, have made PTS their main server).

In League of Legends PBE (with League of Legends being one of the BIGGEST online games at the moment) they give you nearly unlimited amount of in-game currency to buy all champions / runes required for their game and the accounts are always max level so you can only play and test new classes and features.
    Not everyone can access PBE, they give out accounts after application in cycles and when the cycle is over if you're not accepted again then your account is lost.
    Also they do listen to their users, they have a PTS forum that is very often monitored and PTS has its own staff that notice the bugs and those bugs never hit Live.
    They sometimes get bugs to Live servers as well because nobody is perfect but in a very small ratio.

See how others do it and follow, Trion.
    [/CENTER]

The test is like the live , u have 70% of the shop free (mount , class coin , costume) , but not gem , CC etc. U can have the shop esthetic , but the rest , need to grind like live serv.
    And know for LoL ^^ , i have the PBE but , this test serv of trove , is ... NOT a ****ing testing serv , is just a grinding serv with some free stuff . I know now why the sponge glitch was on live serv , because of PTS is a live like.