+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Turkeytopia – Stuffed With Thanksgiving Spirit

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Turkeytopia – Stuffed With Thanksgiving Spirit

Turkeytopia returns to Trove, but this time it’s personal. The Dragonfire Peaks are alive with the sound of turkeys. These aggressive avians are in a fowl mood and the molten lava pits have them stewing in their own juices!

The techno-turkey invaders are more aggressive than ever and pack one heck of a wallop!

Survive the devastating knockback attack and take down the powerful poultry to earn Turkey Stuffin’ Boxes for lots of seasonal loot.
    • Pumpkins
    • Glim
    • Festive Turkeytopia hats
    • Rare mounts
    • 13 seasonal recipes

Take on all new Turkeytopia objectives to get into the holiday spirit. Gathering together in Trove beats IRL because we bring phat loot: Gem Booster Boxes, a Ninth Life Booster, 25 Diamond Dragonite, and more!

We have a mountain of new and classic Turkeytopia mounts available as well.
    • Appeased Dream Gobbler crafted at the Turkeytopia Table from the Trotting Turkey mount
    • Roast Rider crafted at the Turkeytopia Table
    • Trotting Turkey rarely drop from Turkey Stuffin’ Boxes
    • Springing Turkey rare loot from Uber difficulty Dream Gobblers
    • Ready Roast crafted at the Turkeytopia Table
    • Turbo Turkey magrider

Take the fight to these turkeys, knock the stuffing out of them, and harvest up a veritable cornucopia of loot!

So say if i have a patron and its 1500 cubits for me per day do how much will i get on this FRIDAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Busakis View Post
    So say if i have a patron and its 1500 cubits for me per day do how much will i get on this FRIDAY?
    2 * 1500 = 3000
    [/CENTER]

+ Reply to Thread