+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - Downtime - 8:10 AM PST (4:10 PM GMT)

The turkey wings are the coolest in the game they are worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyne_7 View Post
    What's the problem? He sold it legitly and legally.
    Legally and ethically in this case are entirely different things. I have seen (and saved) many newer players who are not able to afford RW purchases who were ready to quit because they couldnt get help from the ridiculously cruel in game chat and were not able to progress without any help. People hiking so the super rich are the only ones to succeed is, as stated initially, bad form.

It took me an extra 2 weeks to save for the needed flux, only to find out that the price had jumped beyond my reach. I danced within 20k of getting it for the next 5 days until (after all my inventory had basically been sold) one of my club members gave me a loan of 200k so I could get one before they were out of reach. This was when they were still roughly 520k... Its been about a week and a half since then... And with those boosts I am now able to purchase my own AND help 15+ people get where THEY need to be... and not only do I profit. So do they.
    IGN: Flowkrad
    Leader of Bakradians: New, inexperience, loyal, honest players wanted! If under Mastery 20 you receive Free startup flux/gear and mastery levels. 3+ Market slots preferred. Add and msg in game.
    Want a free class coin and a great friend? Copy this code and msg me in game for help applying it and in game! (Mastery must be under 20)
    Refer a Friend code: MK2YWZEZHX269LGLC3WL

"My goal is to create a Trove world where people help each other succeed and everyone shares a profit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Update 3 - 10:45 AM PST (6:45 PM GMT) - The bug is fixed and we're back online. Thanks again!
    for those who missed it
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rnsthn View Post
    That argument is invalid.

I may not be able to drive a city bus, but If i see a bus driver turn too hard and roll a bus, I know what he did wrong, and I know it can be avoided.

Just because someone lacks the skill to do something, does not mean they can't or don't know when someone who is performing that job, fails at that job.
    How do you know that the bus driver made the mistake and something in the bus didn't just fail causing the bus to go out of control?
    You can't say the bus driver failed at his job if he's turning and the steering, brakes, or throttle fails in some fashion.

I have very little experience in any kind of programming, but even I've had projects where fixing one thing breaks 3 others. It's just not always foreseeable or controllable especially in something as intricate as computer software.

So his argument is kind of valid.

Logged on 2 secs later "Servers down for maintenance" :/

Quote Originally Posted by ChesneyHawkes View Post
    Logged on 2 secs later "Servers down for maintenance" :/
    This. This. This.

Are you kdding me 2 clicks from 300 mr and you get me the error message the servers may be donw for maintenance fuuuuuuuu

edit: servers are up again
    edit2: servers are down again
    edit3: servers are up again
    [/CENTER]

so what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post

edit: servers are up again
    edit2: servers are down again
    edit3: servers are up again
    inb4 edit4: servers are down agian. because the eu server is unstable