+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - Downtime - 8:10 AM PST (4:10 PM GMT)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4all View Post
    I know its not relivant, but can some one edxplain to me how to get a dragon out of an egg... I bought one in the shop but dont know how to do it.

Thanks,
    -Gunz4all
    Go to a dragon crucible (there is one in the hub under the giant dragon statue to the left of the spawn area when you're facing the portal tower) with 300 dragon coins and whatever other materials it says you need at the crucible, then select the dragon and click craft. Then just click to use it and blam you have a dragon.
    If you're under Mastery level 20 and want to help me help you get a free class coin, simply click on this link.
    If you don't want to trust that link for some reason you can always enter my voucher code on the Glyph site: 2WKNDXNYDQWZNLM6MXYK

As always, have nice day.

IGN: Banelings | Mastery 430 | Pirate Captain main; PR: 19.6k

I can see that as being a good thing however, Like I said before some of them cant properly word English letters making it basically shunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipp94 View Post
    it is hard as a german speaking person to play the game on german , cause the translation is just bad. so i want to play it on english , but i also want to be part of the german global chat, because i help others. every time i start my game i have to restart it twice to get it as i like it (english game and german chat), it shoud be choosable what chat language and what game language you should use and so on
    That's rough man.
    But yeah this could totally be another viable option, it's not hard to do this and still include everyone.

Can anyone specify why are they doing a maintenance??

Why is my Play button red? I've never seen that before... wait, maybe once, long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lhardy View Post
    Can anyone specify why are they doing a maintenance??
    They are fixing an exp glitch where you could throw sponges for exp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolerant View Post
    When you code a game with millions of lines of code or whatever it takes to make Trove work, let me know so I can play it.. won't happen. .
    That argument is invalid.

I may not be able to drive a city bus, but If i see a bus driver turn too hard and roll a bus, I know what he did wrong, and I know it can be avoided.

Just because someone lacks the skill to do something, does not mean they can't or don't know when someone who is performing that job, fails at that job.

haiiiiii fina :P didnt think i'd find you here

Can't wait for the update to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyNoch View Post
    Can't wait for the update to finish.
    Servers are online.
    [/CENTER]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast