+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: skyfire crown

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    Value depreciation on what you paid for. What you got for what you paid is no longer worth what you paid. Money wise. If you're upset that you stocked up on codes to rip people off, then oh well.

I do agree that removing the mastery would have been the better response. But saying that you bought it so it can't be made free is wrong.
    The problem here is that we didn't buy the specific item but instead gave money to charity and got the helm as thanks. It was a trophy of helping out the less fortunate, not something to buy for yourself.

Saying it should free because of how it was obtained is not wrong. This situation is not that far from me saying "I didn't add anything to the game but I want the Dungeon Master and Construction Hat." I did not put the work in (or in this case money) to receive the reward so I should not get it. But hey, at least now people who did not support the charity event can now walk around and make people think they did.

Trion, add the Dungeon Master and Construction Hat to the Style Stash. They shouldn't be exclusive to a select group and should be given to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    The problem here is that we didn't buy the specific item but instead gave money to charity and got the helm as thanks. It was a trophy of helping out the less fortunate, not something to buy for yourself.
    Yep, should be unique and untradeable and not be obtained in any other way.

Trion, add the Dungeon Master and Construction Hat to the Style Stash, I want them!

If you are below Mastery 20 and want a free class coin.
    Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2

I suppose this will serve as an example for the future.

Trion, if you decide to get involved in more charity things and offer up items for those, make sure those items have no mastery attached to them.

And please, remove the mastery from the troveblade before it ends up going down the same road as this helmet, or make it absolutely clear where you get it (because there's still alot of debate around that)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    make it absolutely clear where you get it (because there's still alot of debate around that)
    They actually did that, in stealth mode.

[/CENTER]

its just a style lol i bet you use another style anyways

#OnlyOneWhoLikesPVP
    1138 pvp heads and counting.
    do "/joinworld DrNinja PvP Arenas" to see the collection (and a pvp map in the making)

Quote Originally Posted by Salavatore View Post
    its just a style lol i bet you use another style anyways
    Dungeon Master and Construction Hat are styles as well and should be handed out to everyone else due that logic. I bet those users don't even use them so why not give them to people who would.

Saying it should free because of how it was obtained is not wrong. This situation is not that far from me saying "I didn't add anything to the game but I want the Dungeon Master and Construction Hat." I did not put the work in (or in this case money) to receive the reward so I should not get it. But hey, at least now people who did not support the charity event can now walk around and make people think they did.

Trion, add the Dungeon Master and Construction Hat to the Style Stash. They shouldn't be exclusive to a select group and should be given to everyone.
    Did you forget the OP's "i payed 2-3 years ago for the bundle to get the crown"? I'm debating that fact. Just because they paid to get the crown way back when, doesn't mean it cannot later be given out for free. Even if the OP's intent was as pure as you seem to try to make it seem in just helping a charity, that logic still fails. "now people who did not support the charity event can now walk around and make people think they did" Really? The style doesn't state that it's from supporting a charity, so other than someone stating that fact, how would they know that? It wasn't in a "Supported Charity" category - it was under "Promotion" and now it's under "Stash Exclusive". How does any of that make someone think that someone wearing the style helped a charity? Heck, even before this people were getting the style from non-charitable means.

And if for some reason they later decide to stop accepting people's creations, then sure let them then let others have access to those styles. I phrase this in this way because I know of no recent charity donation that gives the Crown style as a "thanks". So, to me at least, they've stopped having it mean anything to do with a charity (despite it never stating that it did originally). You could argue that the creator styles don't state in-game exactly how they're obtained, but there are at least other official Trion pages that do.

Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post
    They actually did that, in stealth mode.

Awesome, i guess me threate- i mean... "politely" asking avarem to edit it in happened faster than expected.

Also, i did totally strut around in alpha when my swag golden crown back when it was a thing, but i'm not mad about it still being obtainable, infact i'm happy that others get to wear it aswell, however this is different, given the circumstances of the item.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2