+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: skyfire crown

Angry skyfire crown

i find this unfair, i payed 2-3 years ago for the bundle to get the crown and trion said after that no one will be enable to get it. and now you can get it in the super stash boxes.... so does it mean Trovium blade will also be unlockble soon? since it's also a reward for beta/alpha players if you payed.
    Lunar Lancer 26.2K PR 343K Total PR
    Member of Laezaria , Broke by Trove of Wonders , Oblivion , Garulian Empire
    Fire dragon √ Air dragon √ Water dragon √ All aura √ Dark Pegasus√ Ganda √ Light pegasus√
    Ex Pinata O

All Class at level 30 [4/24/2017]
    300 Mastery [23-06-16]
    500 Mastery [11-20-2017]

boo hoo

10char

Entitled much?
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordecus View Post
    i find this unfair, i payed 2-3 years ago for the bundle to get the crown and trion said after that no one will be enable to get it. and now you can get it in the super stash boxes.... so does it mean Trovium blade will also be unlockble soon? since it's also a reward for beta/alpha players if you payed.. since most plebs can't afford a single pack.
    I agree this is very very very very poor customer service. Though Trion doesn't care as they've already got your money lol. I don't have the pack but I would be furious if I bought it only for them to release the special items for free to everyone. Very bad business model

I think it's pretty important to note that it was for charity and the helm was more or less a bonus for donating to a good cause.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Stedms View Post
    I think it's pretty important to note that it was for charity and the helm was more or less a bonus for donating to a good cause.
    Normally I would not care about a helm being made to other people, but in this case I got this helm for giving some money to a charity and thus treated it as a trophy. Now the way they have done it, that trophy is now meaningless as any player can login, get a style stash, and then the helm. Kind of disappointed in Trion for doing this instead of just removing Mastery.

The "I paid way back" bit is like you have no idea that depreciation exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    The "I paid way back" bit is like you have no idea that depreciation exists.
    I don't think you understand what depreciation means the item has not become worn out or more worthless over time. I would says its exactly the opposite.

This is a problem Trion has across their games. It isn't right to advertise an item you can get from a purchase, or an event that requires some serious grinding, as something unique, then release it months later for everyone else to have. Keep these items, whether they are mounts, gear, cosmetics, etc., out of sets, that way no one can complain later that they can't complete it. Make these items a one-time thing, that way players can have something unique that others don't due to money they spend or work they do in event.

Not everything should be available to all just because they showed up. Nothing wrong with a reward for going the extra mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyphoon View Post
    I don't think you understand what depreciation means the item has not become worn out or more worthless over time. I would says its exactly the opposite.
    Value depreciation on what you paid for. What you got for what you paid is no longer worth what you paid. Money wise. If you're upset that you stocked up on codes to rip people off, then oh well.

I do agree that removing the mastery would have been the better response. But saying that you bought it so it can't be made free is wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast