+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Join the Party! AGAIN?!?! What happened to stat rerolls??

Question Join the Party! AGAIN?!?! What happened to stat rerolls??

So is anyone else wondering what the heck is going on? Did Fasti get too much laughing gas at he dentist last week and doesn't realize what week it is?

Fasti just posted this on the forums today:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Join-the-Party!

But last weeks patch notes are:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ovember-8-2016

and we have already been doing Pinata stuff all this all week.

So did they accidentally release Join the Party patch too soon? And what the happened to the promise from Fridays (Nov. 11, 2016) live stream that we would be getting 3 stat re-rolls in the next patch which is tomorrow
    As seen here:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ht=live+stream

They better do both cuz ive been waiting enough already.

next patch which is tomorrow
    They do biweekly patches. The last patch was last week, so this week there will be no major patch. Next week is the next patch, which very well could contain stat rerolls.

Anyways, seeing "join the party" instead of "3 stats rerolled" does not mean "3 stats rerolled" is not a thing at all, especially when the "join the party" posts are from last week and not today.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

We've been waiting for ages for stat reroll. They better make stat reroll !

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    They do biweekly patches. The last patch was last week, so this week there will be no major patch. Next week is the next patch, which very well could contain stat rerolls.

Anyways, seeing "join the party" instead of "3 stats rerolled" does not mean "3 stats rerolled" is not a thing at all, especially when the "join the party" posts are from last week and not today.
    If you look closely at both Join the Party posts you can clearly see one post is from LAST WEEK (10-20-2016 05:37 PM) from Postcard and then THIS WEEK from Fasti (Today 11:04 AM). Also seen here: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/201...oin-the-party/

I watched the live stream a few times and they said THIS WEEKS PATCH for re-rolls!

I did all my research before I posted this so I know which is a major patch week and which isnt.

Even if this isn't a "patch week", they can still activate things they've patched in in the past. So it's possible we're just waiting for the shorter downtime to toggle on things.

I was also hoping to see if the Celebration Pin Head made it in this week, as it was stated it was coming.

There arent even any patch notes up yet so how about waiting instead of wondering about what the heck is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Galquin View Post
    We've been waiting for ages for stat reroll. They better make stat reroll !
    And additionally they better keep the servers online long enough for us to get from our bank to the chaos forge to do the reroll.

Because I'm starting to wonder. Seems like every time I go to do anything the servers go down again anymore.

Why are you surprised about this? The in-game welcome screen shows the party event lasts until the 21st which is a week from now, two weeks from when it started.

2nd stat hat/face/weapon reroll is live btw. Looks like we were worried for nothing

IGN: jtmal
    Mastery 560+ (as of 09/18/2017)
    Power Rank: 20.1k Chloromancer (ST runs), 21.1k Lunar Lancer (Adventure World Farming)

+ Reply to Thread