+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Delayed rewards again?

Delayed rewards again?

So delayed rewards until another downtime again?

Weekly contest rewards never fully apeared as soon as the clock hits reset. It takes on occasion several hours for the server to grant most of the rewards to the players. If they would do it globally in a go, it would break and destroy the server with a massive overload.

Senior Member Meowmeowmeowsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLugia View Post
    Weekly contest rewards never fully apeared as soon as the clock hits reset. It takes on occasion several hours for the server to grant most of the rewards to the players. If they would do it globally in a go, it would break and destroy the server with a massive overload.
    LoL this is the only game I know that employs this method every other game including the big MMO's that have 10x + more players does it all in one go, shows how terrible the servers are, tbh I have never seen a dev mention this as being how it is in trove do you have a link to where its been posted?

My wonderfull family friendly club: /joinworld Hello Kitty
    IGN: Meowsters

Honestly, I'm betting that they aren't even aware that two of the classes and the blocks placed rewards are late. Took them by surprise the last two weeks... :/
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Honestly, I'm betting that they aren't even aware that two of the classes and the blocks placed rewards are late. Took them by surprise the last two weeks... :/
    Call on @Fasti Although last time I think it was 6 hours before they noticed.

Make sure classes with missing rewards are equipped if you've already moved your gear around. Every time this has happened and they've fixed it, rewards have still been missing because of that.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Senior Community Manager
    We're taking a look. Thanks for the reports.

It looks to me that I got rewards for both Shadow Hunter and Fae Trickster contests, but I didn't get any rewards for the Revenant contest. Not sure about the Blocks Placed since i didn't really participate in that contest.

got em now, thanks fasti!
    Mastery: 392 Ingame Nick: belanglos

30/30 for Disaeon - Thanks for helping me out!

Main: Fae - 23115 PR

weres the compensation at though

+ Reply to Thread