+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pinata Question

Pinata Question

Do throwable pinatas activate pyrodisc?

If so, it may be a way to get an edge on speed running ultra daughter of the moon

I believe so? Pretty sure I've seen someone have their pyrodisc activate during a pinata party before. AFAIK Dracolyte's eggs also count as 'enemies' for the same purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by irrimn View Post
    I believe so? Pretty sure I've seen someone have their pyrodisc activate during a pinata party before. AFAIK Dracolyte's eggs also count as 'enemies' for the same purpose.
    and are much more cost-efficent.
    if you have a LL in the group it might be a good idea because of the already long setup time, but if you dont i think it would just be too much of a pain to go thru the RNG of getting it activated for everyone at once.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

A cheap solution can also be hitting the throw-able type balls. They are cheap to make, cheap on the market and do the same thing as the draco eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    A cheap solution can also be hitting the throw-able type balls. They are cheap to make, cheap on the market and do the same thing as the draco eggs!
    pyrodisc triggers on DEATH, not hit.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

cheap solotion is dracos bombs, they are free and active pyrodiscs, and already part of the meta...
    53k mastery points, 270k total pr, 0 patron points, all classes level 30

When the balls 'break' is it considered 'death'?
    I believe that when I bust open a chest at the end of a dungeon my pyrodisk goes off. (no mobs around).

Have you tested it to see that pyrodisk does not trigger at all when the throwable balls explode?
    And thanks for the correction if I am wrong!

I will have to play around with them to see what happens.

**edit, unless your contention is that I used the word 'hit' and not 'break'???**

+ Reply to Thread