+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: /r/TroveCreations Holiday Hullabaloo

  1. #1
    Senior Member Stedms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    America
    Posts
    995

    /r/TroveCreations Holiday Hullabaloo

    Hey everyone!

    Over at /r/TroveCreations we're holding a creations gift-a-thon for everyone to have a chance to put something under a Trovian holiday tree dungeon.

    There are only a couple of days left in the event so make sure to get gifting if you'd like to have a chance to see everything wrapped up under a tree c:


    Make sure to check out the thread for more details!

    Thread to submit gifts
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain



  2. #2
    Senior Member Cicasajt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Higgs field
    Posts
    1,274
    what about putting the hundreds of creations in the game that got accepted several months ago?
    i have left this reddit thing a long time ago because there is no point in it. we have waited a very long time for things to get added from there and then they put in like <50 items...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stedms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    America
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    what about putting the hundreds of creations in the game that got accepted several months ago?
    i have left this reddit thing a long time ago because there is no point in it. we have waited a very long time for things to get added from there and then they put in like <50 items...
    In terms of backlogs, the dungeon and the item back log are two different creatures so we have a bit more wiggle room to get in some of those extra dungeons rather then extra items as it sit currently.

    Another important thing to note is that this is something that the moderators over at /r/TroveCreations are spear heading so a good portion of the work falls on us which makes it much more reasonable to implement rather then items at this point and time.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain



  4. #4
    Senior Member Bobfishkins23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dwagons
    Posts
    1,744


    missile-toe
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cicasajt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Higgs field
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Stedms View Post

    Another important thing to note is that this is something that the moderators over at /r/TroveCreations are spear heading so a good portion of the work falls on us which makes it much more reasonable to implement rather then items at this point and time.
    can you say this without using phrases that only native english speakers understand? if i said "you half melodyd" you would not understand, right?

    what i could make out: somehing else that is impotant. moderators there are pointing so you do everything so it makes more sense to implement rather first, then items now
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

  6. #6
    Senior Member Stedms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    America
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    can you say this without using phrases that only native english speakers understand? if i said "you half melodyd" you would not understand, right?

    what i could make out: somehing else that is impotant. moderators there are pointing so you do everything so it makes more sense to implement rather first, then items now
    Sorry if my message was confusing, I love to use phrases and words that might be confusing so apologizes again!

    Some things to note:

    The dungeon backlog and the item backlog are two different backlogs handled by two different people n charge of both. Adding a dungeon to the game is very different from adding an item to the game. For instance, when adding items you need to do a lot more minor things like creating the flavor text/name/crediting the accounts for a bunch of different items. Because each item needs this and because of the increased number of item submissions over dungeon submissions it makes these two ques of submissions get into the game at different rates.

    With dungeons you more or less have to be concerned with much smaller quantity of submissions without the need to add in those minor details so it can speed that process along, especially when dealing with veteran creators who usually can adapt to feedback quickly and have a general idea of the requirements going into it which can make dungeon submissions move along pretty quick at times.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain



  7. #7
    Senior Member Cicasajt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Higgs field
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Stedms View Post
    Sorry if my message was confusing, I love to use phrases and words that might be confusing so apologizes again!

    Some things to note:

    The dungeon backlog and the item backlog are two different backlogs handled by two different people n charge of both. Adding a dungeon to the game is very different from adding an item to the game. For instance, when adding items you need to do a lot more minor things like creating the flavor text/name/crediting the accounts for a bunch of different items. Because each item needs this and because of the increased number of item submissions over dungeon submissions it makes these two ques of submissions get into the game at different rates.

    With dungeons you more or less have to be concerned with much smaller quantity of submissions without the need to add in those minor details so it can speed that process along, especially when dealing with veteran creators who usually can adapt to feedback quickly and have a general idea of the requirements going into it which can make dungeon submissions move along pretty quick at times.
    i understand now, ty. but 50 new items/year is pretty slow i have to admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts