+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - Stuck on loading screen - Slow world changes - November 2, 2016

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Resolved - Stuck on loading screen - Slow world changes - November 2, 2016

Update 2 - The adjustments we made on the backend combined with the restart seem to have done the trick. We're up and running now. We'll keep a close eye on things, but you should be all set.

Update 1 - We've made a few changes to address the underlying issue but will likely need to restart the servers to be sure to clear any lingering errors. This means anyone in game will be kicked until we're back online. I'll post more once that process is complete.

Hey folks,

Thanks for the reports of issues with getting in game or changing worlds. Our team is aware of the issue and is actively working to pinpoint the cause and get it sorted out.

Please bear with us for the time being. I'll post an update in 1 hour, if not sooner.

Thanks!

If its an array failure due to drive malfunction or a fiber channel issue with the strorage, tell Andrew he owes me an Orange Name =D.

If the hamster shat in it's wheel, tell Andrew he owe's me a brown name...

Perhaps it would be interesting to close the servers while the problem is solved, and because many people are trying to access the game and that will create more problems.
    Also, I recommend that you talk to the people responsible for servers so that no checks or changes thereto are made, without the servers are closed.

They know what they are doing king . It can be difficult to be on the outside looking in sometimes, especially if away from game you do similar things... but have trust in the fact that they are doing a good job. It is hard to keep this much infrastructure running as well as they do.

EDIT:
    Also still didn't even recieve my 25 daily chests from the 28th.
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

/joinworld 2051895800902564143

I have some doubts about that, Gortar .... it is very rare that doing nothing hits the game break out, that leads me to believe they are playing servers.
    And the result is what we see.
    Many of us have stayed servers and know what happens when you modify the files servers being ON.

I think the servers crashed because I changed my resolution to the lowest just so I would'nt lag =D

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

Thanks for the reports of issues with getting in game or changing worlds. Our team is aware of the issue and is actively working to pinpoint the cause and get it sorted out.

Please bear with us for the time being. I'll post an update in 1 hour, if not sooner.

Thanks!
    yeah... now I should receive 1 extra patron day, right?... cause I've just used the 3 day patron pass, and suddently I can't play anymore... wow, so cool, I couldn't even start my daily star bar. Seriously, will I be gifted with 1 extra patron day???

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
    If the hamster shat in it's wheel, tell Andrew he owe's me a brown name...
    It's comments like this that make me wish there was a "like" button for posts on this forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast