+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestions] I'M BACK!!! Give me a project to start! <3

My Trove username: B_Y3LL0W (Formerly known as NovusNX)

Anything BIG happen in the last few months?:
    Jurassic Biome, Dino Tamer class, These dragons got in-game:
    1. Ludini, Patron of Playfulness - The toy dragon. My first mod that gets in-game.
    2. Infineon Dragon
    3. Pinata Dragon
    4. Dracocolotl - Teekay's Choco Dragon. Also appears as a rare world boss in Candoria.

What kinds of mounts would you like to see?:
    Mythical Creatures other than the manticore. (yes, I'm selfish )

What kinds of costumes would you like to see?:
    give me your best shot!

Anything else mod wise you'd like to see?:
    Another Collaboration project with a group of modders including me!

Post anything here you'd like me to know!:
    Welcome back, shushi!

When I say pumpkin, what's the first thing you think of?:
    Haloween. that's all.

Questions?:
    I have a few questions:
    1. If someone copied your mod and does not give you credit for the design, what will you do?
    2. If someone makes his/her version of your idea(with a very different design), what will you do?
    3. Which modder(s) do you think makes the best mods? (other than yourself. We all know who makes the best mods)
    4. Are you a competitive type of modder? If not, describe yourself.
    5. Collab?

Oh my goodness, welcome back Sushi! Great to have one of my inspirations for modding back on the scene!

Speaking of which, yeah, started modding myself. So no, not giving you any ideas, cause I wanna make em. XP

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

And if some kind of collab thing does come up like mentioned by others, I would totally be down, I'm good at MagicaVoxel and I have a fairly good grasp on vfx. (Pretty please?) :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    This is unnecessary.
    IGN: Dosgrim / Unostar
    My Blue Butterfly Fae Costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Blue-Butterfly
    My Club (feel free to join): /joinworld Undying Spirit
    Under level 20? Here's my referral code: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

OMG my fav moder is back!!!!!
    Ign: gaugekelley1
    You have missed MoP Dino tamer and tons of new stuff.
    Can you a trove themed dragon or a ore themed dragon

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Oh my goodness, you guys make me blush! I love the community here <3 I'm totally into making dino tamer costumes, I love anything with pets honestly. So far, this is my basic outline for projects based on your suggestions:

Tentative Project List:

1.) Griffin Mount mods
    2.) Chinese Dragon mods
    3.) Dino Tamer Costume
    4.) General Dragon mods (I'm thinking... whimsical/mythical?)
    5.) Undecided Collabs! (Have to think about good collab ideas!)

====================================

Quote Originally Posted by B_Y3LL0W View Post
    Questions?:
    I have a few questions:
    1. If someone copied your mod and does not give you credit for the design, what will you do?
    2. If someone makes his/her version of your idea(with a very different design), what will you do?
    3. Which modder(s) do you think makes the best mods? (other than yourself. We all know who makes the best mods)
    4. Are you a competitive type of modder? If not, describe yourself.
    5. Collab?
    1.) In the past, I've had various players make different colored variants of a few of my mounts (cookiephants, red pandas, etc.) Honestly, I just ignored them most of the time because people could tell they were copied, but if it ever were an issue to me, I'd probably message them personally and remind them that they should ask a modder's permission before doing so or it can cause issues and ask them to take it down if it's a deliberate copy. If they don't respond or don't take it down, I'd try to get in contact with a dev or make a ticket.

2.) This has been a big issue with modders I knew. I've had it happen once or twice myself, and it's something that can be hard to avoid sometimes. I think if they ask you if it's alright if they make something similiar to your mod, that's fine, but like I said, if it's a deliberate copy of your work, I'd message them about it. Then if nothing happens, contact a dev or make a ticket. Unfortunately, alot of the time, there's not alot you can do about it, but even just spending extra time to make your mod stand out can make a BIG difference.

3.) Oh ho... I'm not so full of myself to brag about my own modding skills, haha. Up until I disappeared months ago, my favorite modders included Aviarei and some of TeeKayM's dragons. I'd like to spend more time getting to know more of the new modders work since I've been gone before I can say anyone else's stuff.

4.) Ha, am I a competitive modder? Not in any sense of the word. I've always been one to try to help other modders with their work and let people make stuff based on my mods sometimes. I don't really find myself having issues with other people wanting to go "head to head" with me on making stuff because so much of my stuff is pretty unusual and out there. I think being competitive can be good in some sense, but it can cause alot of drama I think also.

5.) A collab would be wonderful! For right now, I'd like to reteach and rediscover how I mod stuff so I can properly work with people again. (I might even possibly maybe... might be twitch streaming my work in the future, but that all depends on my computer set up and time/effort.)

Welcome back, I was wondering where you went for the past year.
    I don't really have any ideas for anything you would want to start working and modding on, except for one:
    How about a scary variation of the tank turtle? Sound good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

Welcome back!
    i am always looking forward to your mods

i'd like to see your hand on dino themed mods

Also i dont know if you saw sushi but there are a new mod format called tmod, just thought that i let you know
    ign: pendk|Total mastery: 700+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

Quote Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
    Tentative Project List:

1.) Griffin Mount mods
    Just focus on that since Trove needs some better Griffons DDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by MelloYellow View Post
    Just focus on that since Trove needs some better Griffons DDDDD
    There are many awesome griffons mods out there already but I personally would love to see a Christmas griffon. Also welcome back FriedSushi!

i would love love love to see a dolphin mount to match my IS costume(the mermaid)

+ Reply to Thread