+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestions] I'M BACK!!! Give me a project to start! <3

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Suggestions] I'M BACK!!! Give me a project to start! <3

I'M BACK! <3

Help me think of a good project to start up my trove mods again!

Hey guys! It's been WAY too long. I've been on hiatus to discover more of my art talents and just do real life exploration. Things have been going well, in case there was any curiousity, I've been building on a PixelSpark server for minecraft as well as doing alot of painting on petrified wood and selling things in a consignment shop, spending time with my hubby, and trying to find myself (not that I was lost, but I needed time to think.)

Anyways, I felt now was a better time then ever to rekindle my Trove mods and see what blossoms from my fresh mindset. I'm ready to rediscover things and try to really go crazy with some new mods.

I'm sure there's plenty I've missed. So I want to hear from you guys, the most important people here that really keep Trove a colorful and awesome place.

Tell me what I've missed; new mounts/discoveries/ideas/classes/biomes/etc. ANYTHING. I want details. I want to immerse myself in Trove again to understand all that's going on and make new mounts/costumes to let you guys try out. If you can't think of a proper way to tell me your ideas, feel free to use the handy little format below:

><|||*> Ideas for Sushi! <*|||><

Your Trove username, if you please:
    What am I missing out on? (mounts/biomes/classes/etc.):

Anything BIG happen in the last few months? (details please!):
    What kinds of mounts would you like to see?:
    What kinds of costumes would you like to see?:
    Anything else mod wise you'd like to see?:
    Post anything here you'd like me to know!:
    When I say pumpkin, what's the first thing you think of?:
    Questions?:

Trove name: DatGuy80
    What am I missing out on? (mounts/biomes/classes/etc.): The Dino Tamer, the jurrasic biome, a ton of mods being implemented.
    Anything BIG happen in the last few months? (details please!): The jurasic biome, a biome inhabitted by dino's and stuff alike. Also the creation of a new world boss, Dracocolatl, basicly TeeKay's candy dragon but bigger, which drops egg fragments used to craft the exual mount.
    What kinds of mounts would you like to see?: Dragons with the Chinese dragon rig(technically Japanese because it has 3 class instead of 5)
    What kinds of costumes would you like to see?: Shadow Hunter and Tomb Raiser
    Anything else mod wise you'd like to see?: Maybe some allies?
    Post anything here you'd like me to know!: I'm glad to see you back on the forums!
    When I say pumpkin, what's the first thing you think of?: A witch griffin(don't even ask why)
    Questions?:
    IGN: DatGuy80
    Mains: Shadow Hunter, Tombraiser
    Life is easier than you think but harder when you think

Welcome back sushi, nice to see you back.
    Well my ign is pendk but just call me pen, well you missed out on new dragons, new mounts alot of stuff, and your smores dracolyte skin is ingame BTW it is very nice, there is a new class called dino tamer, he summons 3 dino who fights with him and has a dino he rides on as a ult, also new dino biome, some players is enjoying modding including me, also some of Thise moders Got there mods accepted, i would love a dino tamer and griffon mount, and first word when i think pumpkin i think the new dragon.

Glad to see you back ^^
    ign: pendk|Total mastery: 700+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy View Post
    Trove name: DatGuy80
    What am I missing out on? (mounts/biomes/classes/etc.): The Dino Tamer, the jurrasic biome, a ton of mods being implemented.
    Anything BIG happen in the last few months? (details please!): The jurasic biome, a biome inhabitted by dino's and stuff alike. Also the creation of a new world boss, Dracocolatl, basicly TeeKay's candy dragon but bigger, which drops egg fragments used to craft the exual mount.
    What kinds of mounts would you like to see?: Dragons with the Chinese dragon rig.
    What kinds of costumes would you like to see?: Shadow Hunter and Tomb Raiser
    Anything else mod wise you'd like to see?: Maybe some allies?
    Post anything here you'd like me to know!: I'm glad to see you back on the forums!
    When I say pumpkin, what's the first thing you think of?: A witch griffin(don't even ask why)
    Questions?:
    Oooh lots of fancy things! The giant dragon boss sounds awesome. Thanks for filling me in on stuff.

You know, I've been dying to make a mod on the chinese dragon mount for a while, so I might just do that, thanks my friend!

Welcome back! *checking what sushi made* (sorry not into modding for that long yet), but welcome back!
    IGN: Evilagician || Creationist || Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    Welcome back! *checking what sushi made* (sorry not into modding for that long yet), but welcome back!
    Thanks!
    I've made a good handful of mounts in game, including the Moonwing dragon, scoops, cookiephants, sushi mounts, all the pvp mounts (unless they've added more), shadow's discple, s'mores dracolyte, and lots of other things. I forgot alot of them, it's been so long xD

Sushi you back long time no see. wow plenty of modders are coming back to Trove this week

Your Trove username, if you please: SkyRider3217
    What am I missing out on? (mounts/biomes/classes/etc.): Griffons, Lazeratops, Dino Tamer class, Jurassic Jungle biome (seperated into Saurian Swamp and Primal Preserve)
    Anything BIG happen in the last few months? (details please!): Dino Tamer and Jurassic Jungle, not sure about anythin' else
    What kinds of mounts would you like to see?: Lions, mythological creatures
    What kinds of costumes would you like to see?: idk something for the Dino Tamer
    Anything else mod wise you'd like to see?: not sure, I'be been modding myself but I always like to see what you come up with :3
    When I say pumpkin, what's the first thing you think of?: Dinosaur
    Questions?: None atm

EDIT: forgot to menytion new Mod loader, now we use .tmods

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Developer
    Welcome back!

Welcome back Sushi Can't wait to see what you come up with next. As for your questions, it seems they have been answered x)

~~~~~~| IGN : Bananaboms |~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~| Find me on the Trovesaurus Discord | ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~| Recently Accepted Mod: [Aura] Musical Melee Aura! |~~~~~~

would love to see somemore flying mounts. Possibly an Elephant that flys like Dumbo and shoots water out its trunk to help break into dungeons? XD

+ Reply to Thread