Thread: More Access!

More Access!

Hi, so time to improve this Game Testing , Why ? because i dont want to start up a whole new process to lvl up, gear up etc takes to much time . I just want to go in and test things around to see if i can find some "flow Testing bugs" .

So what shud you guys do ?
    Number1. Exampel open up so we can purchase everything - reason: exampel if you open up like 100x chaos chest in a row there is maybe a bug in that process that will lead to a player in official server will lose his chest and dont get something out of it. I wanned to make a flow testing where i purchase like diffrent items to see if every thing works , but get blocked by the " you cant not for the moment purchase it or what the message is. So let us make some Scenario Testing where i want to go raw on the chaos chest, The rewards i will get wont really help me in the offical game. For every patch you guys make there can be a bug in a diffrent place.

Number 2: make more acess to get the items for testing crafting in the game, so i dont really have to spend times farming up the material , ofc i collect crafting items while i play.

number 3: give us some xp coins so we dont have to lvl up the characters to try out the high lvl bosses etc / same with PR,Gems ..

Ofc many players will hate this because have seen alot of peopel playing in the PTS like its the real game but free cubits +Credits but thats so wrong that peopel play the "Testing/prototype game " this way more peopel will test things out because you dont need to put effort to lvl up so they just can test the new stuff.
    Im here to help,doing some flow testing, senario testing, check testing etc.
    Thanks <3

i'm sorry for nitpicking, but you might want to check your grammar more. First of all, the grind is part of testing it's an important part of testing. Purchasing everything is also a very bad idea, almost everything has had it's full extent of testing needed. If you need materials you can just ask for some, like i have 1 million shapestone on PTS and i'm running out of room to store my items

Quote Originally Posted by littlebro15 View Post
    If you need materials you can just ask for some
    You may be willing, but I wish the rest of the PTS community was that friendly...
    Stick and Stones may break others' bones but knives are so much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xR View Post
    Hi, so time to improve this Game Testing , Why ? because i dont want to start up a whole new process to lvl up, gear up etc takes to much time . I just want to go in and test things around to see if i can find some "flow Testing bugs" .

So what shud you guys do ?
    Number1. Exampel open up so we can purchase everything - reason: exampel if you open up like 100x chaos chest in a row there is maybe a bug in that process that will lead to a player in official server will lose his chest and dont get something out of it. I wanned to make a flow testing where i purchase like diffrent items to see if every thing works , but get blocked by the " you cant not for the moment purchase it or what the message is. So let us make some Scenario Testing where i want to go raw on the chaos chest, The rewards i will get wont really help me in the offical game. For every patch you guys make there can be a bug in a diffrent place.

Number 2: make more acess to get the items for testing crafting in the game, so i dont really have to spend times farming up the material , ofc i collect crafting items while i play.

number 3: give us some xp coins so we dont have to lvl up the characters to try out the high lvl bosses etc / same with PR,Gems ..

Ofc many players will hate this because have seen alot of peopel playing in the PTS like its the real game but free cubits +Credits but thats so wrong that peopel play the "Testing/prototype game " this way more peopel will test things out because you dont need to put effort to lvl up so they just can test the new stuff.
    Im here to help,doing some flow testing, senario testing, check testing etc.
    Thanks <3
    You are not the first you wont be the last to make such a thread